By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Aliens Colonial Marines Screenshots (PS3/360/PC)

omg its COD with aliens! (Resistance joke)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Looks moderately interesting.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

kingofwale said:
am I the only one who thinks the last picture looks pretty fake?

and also, it kinda of resemble something I can't really mention here

Most of H.R. Giger's artwork is extremely sexual:

Sceenshots look great...Atmosphere will make or break this game...The radar blips/weapon sounds/musical cues/authentic alien noises etc had better be spot on...
There was also some mention of an ALIENS action-rpg that Sega would be publishing too...that's the one i'm waiting for more info on...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

The game looks very good.

mM
Around the Network

Looks good but im a bit board of the alien franchise even though this is based on the best of the bunch just gotta hope Bishop and Hicks are in the game.

this is developed by gearbox, right? If so, how are they making so many great looking games all at once?

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

Wow, that looks cool.

This
borderlands
BIN games
Samba wii amigo

Not really a duck, but still a bird

FC:1771 9678 2579 1588

No Predators = Fail

Still it looks pretty good, maybe I should play AvP again just for kicks :)