By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - We need more Female FPS characters! Use #FemaleFPSCharacter now!

Use #FemaleFPSCharacter?

YES! THANK YOU SONY GIRL! 14 100.00%

Total:14
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Qwark said:
It's an fps why would it even matter whether you're a male or a female.
SPOILER ALERT
Play killzone SF at the end you may play as a female

Because. I'm a girl and most FPS characters are guys. And how long do you even play as a girl? 

Depends on how many times you fuck it up, it is a stealth mission, so let's say about 30 minutes tops the scene has a badass ending though. I do play as a female in almost every RPG since I find stealth/assasin more a trait for females than males. You main ally in the game is also female soI guess that makes it one of the most female friendly FPS's in history and since your name is Sony_Girl1 I take it you've a PS4 or are going to buy one. When or if you've already done so buy Killzone SF more obvious reasons and have you seen the graphics of that game, those are awesome.  

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

what difference does gender make in FPS? other than the hit-a-wall / out-of-breath / got-hit-ow sounds?

You people are jerks. This is a semi joke thread.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Tachikoma said:
what difference does gender make in FPS? other than the hit-a-wall / out-of-breath / got-hit-ow sounds?

Other than the things you just said, which already make a huge difference for some it's the other players who will have the most fun since they get to see you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Metroid says hi

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Qwark said:
Metroid says hi

Metroid is a girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

My character d21louise from Titanfall is doing all she can to repair the image of female characters in FPS games. She's a butt kicking warrior by day and a sexy bar tender by night.

But look at games like Portal and Mirror's Edge. Ladies have evolved beyond mindless shooting. Manon (Medal of Honor Underground main character) would be proud.

Most warriors in real life are men. It makes sense that most FPS characters are men. A No vote for me.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
You people are jerks. This is a semi joke thread.

Besides, restarting from last checkpoint because you broke a nail reloading a gun sounds lame.

Lol who the hell would wanna play as a girl..except a girl