By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN+ This month for the Vita!

ganoncrotch said:
MikeRox said:
You don't need to go on the PC store. They all show as Free on PS+ from the Vita store whether or not you've already grabbed the other versions of the games :)

Great month to fans of real games. Saved me a bit too as although I already had Steamworld Dig (Fantastic 3DS game!) Luftrausers, Binding of Isaac and Escape Plan were 3 games I was unsure of, and Hungry Horde I'd never even heard of until last week.

Hungry hordes loading time is appalingly bad.... kills the arcade feel to the type of game they were going for. and yeah I've heard the same about steamdig, my partner finished it on the 3ds, said it was amazing.

Steamworld Dig is fantastic, I actually got it on Vita (and it's now sat on my PS4 library too which is cool) and thought it was a pretty enjoyable concept. Kinda reminded me of a less arcadey Mr Driller.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
ganoncrotch said:
MikeRox said:
You don't need to go on the PC store. They all show as Free on PS+ from the Vita store whether or not you've already grabbed the other versions of the games :)

Great month to fans of real games. Saved me a bit too as although I already had Steamworld Dig (Fantastic 3DS game!) Luftrausers, Binding of Isaac and Escape Plan were 3 games I was unsure of, and Hungry Horde I'd never even heard of until last week.

Hungry hordes loading time is appalingly bad.... kills the arcade feel to the type of game they were going for. and yeah I've heard the same about steamdig, my partner finished it on the 3ds, said it was amazing.

Steamworld Dig is fantastic, I actually got it on Vita (and it's now sat on my PS4 library too which is cool) and thought it was a pretty enjoyable concept. Kinda reminded me of a less arcadey Mr Driller.

Sounds good, Been a long time since I heard of Mr Driller tho lol, used to play that a load on the Dreamcast, still have it too.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I hated Binding of Isaac and other than that I only really liked the look of Luftrausers so I'll try that out soon. By look I mean genre and gameplay btw. However PS+ has really been hitting on PS4 other than that on PS4. I've platinumed Dust and Resogun and have played through Dead Nation, Stick it to the man (funniest game I've ever played), Mercenary Kings, Pixeljunk Ultimate, and will soon be getting Injustice which I was just on the verge of spending $15 on! So yeah great games so far for PS4

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
I hated Binding of Isaac and other than that I only really liked the look of Luftrausers so I'll try that out soon. By look I mean genre and gameplay btw. However PS+ has really been hitting on PS4 other than that on PS4. I've platinumed Dust and Resogun and have played through Dead Nation, Stick it to the man (funniest game I've ever played), Mercenary Kings, Pixeljunk Ultimate, and will soon be getting Injustice which I was just on the verge of spending $15 on! So yeah great games so far for PS4

Cool thing for me is I've been adding those games to my psn account each month since I just have the ps3/Vita but soon I'll have such a ton of ps4 games waiting for me in my instant game collection that the 400euros for the console to get access to the games wont be that big a deal, great system Sony have set up to make it so tempting to have all of their systems.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Hungry horde has to be one of the worst psn+ games to date imo, not even worth the download for how poorly it runs on the Vita, the loading time, camera issues, repetitive maps, terrible unoriginal non functional minigames, music loops that would have been weak in the 16bit era... Awful pile of shit.

Started steamdig world last night tho... wow, lost a lot of hours into that. My love of Minecraft really made me think I wouldn't be able to get very into a 2d version of it basically but nope, some great gameplay to be had in that, almost enough to outweigh just how awful the hungry horde is.

Around the Network

Finished steamdig... what a game!

Make sure even if you don't own a Vita to put that into your download list on the off chance you ever get the system because it's as good an indie game as you're likely to play.