By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo expecting first round of amiibo shipments to sell through “really quickly”

Nintendo expected the Wii U to sell through really quickly.

But seriously, I hope Amiibo does well.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wouldn't doubt it! I pre ordered falcon however cause the first round seems kinda eh

And...you re not the only Canadian that bought amiibo:P However,i expected you to buy link:P

Depends on the amount they want to ship!

WhiteEaglePL said:
Impossible that they won't. Some study (around e3) actually proved kids want one more than skylanders or infity.

I just hope they keep 'em shipping!

Yeah, a huge proportion of people will buy it as a toy...not as a console add-on and i think this is good!

tak13 said:
Wouldn't doubt it! I pre ordered falcon however cause the first round seems kinda eh

And...you re not the only Canadian that bought amiibo:P However,i expected you to buy link:P

Loll, well, I looked at link and it doesnt look very good

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
tak13 said:

zelda agrees(so many years and not a relationship,thats  might be the reason)i think link wants mario...:P

won t you buy amiibos that are related to Mario kart 8?

how big is the first Batch?

tak13 said:
tak13 said:

zelda agrees(so many years and not a relationship,thats  might be the reason)i think link wants mario...:P

Well, I believe Falcon has a custom for MK8 but overall, not really a fan of miis loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

tak13 said:

Well, I believe Falcon has a custom for MK8 but overall, not really a fan of miis loll

yeah,because you cannot make nude miis?Amiibo in Canadas's and Spain's amazon are a smash hit:P

I'd be surprised if it doesn't sell quickly.