By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - November 2014 vs February 2015 for PS4

Better month for PS4 gamers

November 2014 5 15.63%

February 2015 25 78.13%

See Results 2 6.25%

Total:32

While November 2014 seems to be the best month of the year does it compare to February 2015 for PS4 owners.

We have Bloodborne, Evolve, The Order 1886 and Witcher 3.

Is it a better month for games?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

November will certainly be better sales-wise, but February is much better month for sony as far as new software is concerned.

Evolve and The Order seem pretty average, but Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are two of my most anticipated games next year.

I think November just about wins out for me, because of Far Cry 4, DA: Inquisition, Little Big Planet 3, and to a lesser extent Unity and GTAV.

That is a fantastic line up for February though

Both months are fantastic for PS4, I will simply buy the games I love, LBP3, Far Cry4, COD : AW, Dragon Age, Bloodborne, Evolve, The Order 1886 and Witcher 3.

I can't believe I will play all these Great games after only 12-15 months from PS4 release.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 both look amazing. Bloodborne especially will dominate my gaming time in 2015.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Since you are including multiplats, November wins by a mile:
CoD, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Little Big Planet, Dragon Age, Far Cry, WWE, LEGO Batman, Pro Evo Soccer...
Vs.
Bloodborne, Evolve, Dragon Ball, The Witcher and The Order.

More choice, more diversity and more established quality IPs easily wins.

In games: November

In exclusive: February