By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Captain Toad?

How much will Captain Toad sell?

1-499 999 40 17.02%

500k-1M 108 45.96%

1M+ 87 37.02%

Total:235
mZuzek said:
phaedruss said:

I'm sorry you misunderstood. People saying they like puzzle games sound stupid since this is a puzzle game for kids. I love puzzle games and all kinds of games but to call this a puzzle game is stupid.  NOt to mention you don't know anything about me you smug cunt. 

And here we go.

I guess now we no some things about him tho at least, not just that he reacts like that when he wants to argue something but also that he edited it and removed it from his original post in the hopes of not being moderated, always reminds me of someone coughin insults at people when they do that... just like, if you're going to say something at least have the conviction to say it.

As for Captain Toad, the Nintendo Direct made it look so polished it's definately gone on the pile of reasons I need to buy a Wii-U, that is quite a large growing pile now :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!why you have options under 1m....:P

phaedruss said:
Lol this is a puzzle game for kids. Yea puzzle games man. Hell no

I take it you are holding out for Bust-a-COD? or Grand theft Tetris?

Im getting it, after all i predicted this game would be made ;)

I will get it, I like games like this a lot

Around the Network

yes! I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced. I'm predicting a million lifetime. I'll even preorder it if there is some sort of preorder bonus. Like a Captain Toad or Toadette amiibo? Get on that Nintendo.

I think it'll definitely sell 1M, but it'll be a slow burner. I don't expect it will hit that mark until some time in 2016.

i will definitely pick it up. i loved the mini games in Super Mario 3D World, and seeing those mini games fleshed out into a full out game is something i was actually hoping for before the game's announcement. it's going to be a blast to play.

No, the levels in 3D mario world were annoying enough - the lack of a jump or run option was frustrating....

I loved the Captain Toad sections of Super Mario 3D World so absolutely! As somebody else said, this game looks completely charming. I'm looking forward to it :)