By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Get Little Big Adventure on GOG for free! (just click a button and it's yours)

If you're a member of Good Old Games (and you should be), you can get the original Little Big Adventure with a click of a button at the main page: www.gog.com

It an absolute French action adventure classic from master Frederick Raynal (the guy who made Alone in the Dark, which is the original Resident Evil). One of my favorites as a kid together with it's sequel. A game with a lot of heart and soul.

You can also get the sequel, which is even better, on sale for 1,50$ or 1,20EUR. I recommend it with my entire being, it's one of my favorite games of all time. An adventure for the ages!

P.S. yes, I know the controls can be a bit awkward at first. But you can get used to them, and it's really worth doing so.

P.S.2. You can also get Time Commando on sale for the same price as LBA2. It's another Frederick Raynal Classic

P.S.3. Played these games? Then please join in and say how awesome they are!

P.S.4. :)   :D   XD

Around the Network

Was anyone else expecting a LBP spinoff? lol

Mystro-Sama said:
Was anyone else expecting a LBP spinoff? lol

Funny, that's what I thought when I first heard about Little Big Planet. :)

Just got mine :)

Thanks LemonSlice!

I don't know about the first game, but I second the recommendation for LBA2. Granted, maybe it's just nostalgia talking here, but it's also one of my favorite games ever. It's pretty damn ambitious for 1997. How many games back then had fully voiced dialogue (with decent voice-acting to boot) for example?

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:

I don't know about the first game, but I second the recommendation for LBA2. Granted, maybe it's just nostalgia talking here, but it's also one of my favorite games ever. It's pretty damn ambitious for 1997. How many games back then had fully voiced dialogue (with decent voice-acting to boot) for example?

Well, the original had it in 1994. :)

Love the voice acting in the games. It's silly at times and that might turn some people off, but the actors cover a lot of different personalities and races, making it very diverse. And fun.