By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Threads hyping Bloodborne and The order: 1886 - Pointless?

...what??? loll must be a joke thread

But ill play along. There's enough ppl that want Bloodborne and The Order 1886. If you can't see it then don't know what else to say. And there's plenty of gamers that have money and time, so maybe you're just referring to yourself?

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bloodborn is the game i want the most next year and lots of people are hyped too for it.
So... no

I'm saying the hype on Bloodborne is because of exclusivity.... more PS4 owner will wind up buy Witcher 3 .... If Sony had any sense they would stager the release.... But has of right now all four Evolve, Bloodborne, The Order: 1886 & Witcher 3 are set to release in February.

The Witcher 2 did not sell well on the xbox. Why would it sell so well on it's first Playstation release.

1 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC 2011 Role-Playing Namco Bandai Games 0.21 0.51 0.00 0.14 0.86
2 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings X360 2012 Role-Playing Namco Bandai Games 0.41 0.29 0.02 0.07 0.78
Total 0.61 0.80 0.02 0.21 1.64

This thread - Pointless?

What are you even saying here, people shouldn't be excited about the Order or Bloddborne because there are other games coming out in February? Could you try a little harder please?

Also the Division in Q2 2015? Lol.

The bias is strong with this one:) I will buying all but Evolve on day one. Evolve will have to wait and see how it does and improves. Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are must haves and The Order looks beautiful and ready at dawn is a talented studio so of course I have to buy that too, IDC if it doesn't redefine the genre, it looks good!

Here's to it not being a disappointment to me like Destiny and Watch Dogs.

Around the Network

all hype = pointless

I mean seriously?

"oh nice a new game I know almost nothing aboug it and the things I know are just pseudo-knowledge because I HOPE and THINK and BELIEVE etc... I am using my imagination wohoo"

This has nothing to do with any kind of logic its pure ignorance.

Looking forward and having interest in things is good. Hyping is completely nonsensical.

Is scalebound and crackdown even confirmed for 2015?

Yeah I'm sure everyone will get The Witcher 3 and ignore the others

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Also there's absolutely NO WAY division comes out in Q2 of next year. We haven't heard anything about it

I quite understand hyping the Order......but not Bloodborne. At all.