By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sucker Punch’s Unannounced New Game Will Still Be “Open World” with “Diverse” Characters

inFAMOUS.

Its about a diverse group of talented people attending a casting show where every episode is filmed in another location (open world) to see who will be "FAMOUS"

Around the Network

If it's infamous I hope there's a dramatic change in direction.

4 ≈ One

I hope Sucker Punch have a guts to introduce new IP like in PS3 era. But if they make sequel to the franchise i hope the world is more bigger, more content and more interactive and more things to do beside fighting an enemy.

Well not hoping for release on 2015, but i hope we can get the news on E3 2015.

Ka-pi96 said:
poklane said:
No way this will be at the PlayStation Experience event. Second Son released in March and First Light in August, this game is probably Q3/Q4 2016 or early 2017.

Unless they have a second team. They will be at the event, so they must have something right? I'd expect it to just be another Second Son DLC like First Light, but maybe it will be something bigger

Could be just a panel.

I demande Second Son PArt 2, But I want to drive car :p to hide from cop :p

Around the Network

Its hard not to get excited for a new SP game, even when its probably 3 years away.

When was the last game they made that wasn't open world? I loved the Sly and inFamous series, so they won't disappoint. I hope at least.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I hope we can hear from them in PS experience

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Calling it, New Sly Cooper :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke