By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

alrightiwill said:
tiffac said:
Well I was somewhat expecting this. Those PS4 bundles weren't really going to do it (old games bundle and kiddie bundle with a flop game) against the X1 bundles, even if the top bundle has a broken game.

You were expecting the PS4 bundle to rank around 6,000th?

Oh no no no! I was only expecting the X1 bundles to beat those bundles ^^;;

I have no idea how the ranking works anyways >_>

Around the Network

Well, it seems the Xbox One will win November without much a fight. $329 is very tempting, I have never seen a console go from $399, $349 and $329 just a few months. We might see record numbers in the US.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

hahaha okay. I was thinking had you actually predicted that I would be hitting you up for lotto numbers, match results, places to pick up supermodels XD

And yeah, beating that XBO bundle would be a tough thing to do. I have no clue how the hourly ranking works, but it's definitely not working :D

alrightiwill said:
tiffac said:
Well I was somewhat expecting this. Those PS4 bundles weren't really going to do it (old games bundle and kiddie bundle with a flop game) against the X1 bundles, even if the top bundle has a broken game.

comedy gold! He just said he was expecting PS4 to go from like #14 hourly to like 6,000 as you say. People sreally should do a little bit of research on here before posting!

Kerotan said:
alrightiwill said:
tiffac said:

comedy gold! He just said he was expecting PS4 to go from like #14 hourly to like 6,000 as you say. People sreally should do a little bit of research on here before posting!

Actually that PS4 is at #52. GTA bundle 8,000 and Lego + LBP3 at 17,000

And now they've updated.

Around the Network

I could be wrong but its showing me that PS4 Gta is number 2 and also the LBP bundle is like 24. I would assume added together that would mean its winning right?

Kerotan said:
alrightiwill said:
tiffac said:

Wait are you referring to me? coz I never said anything like that in my post. If it wasn't me, then my bad and you can ignore this post.

A wild Ps4 bundle appears!

It's now #2, after X1.

tiffac said:
Kerotan said:
alrightiwill said:
tiffac said:

Wait are you referring to me? coz I never said anything like that in my post. If it wasn't me, then my bad and you can ignore this post.

we've mixed ourselves up it seems. i took your post for saying you weren't expecting the PS4 AMazon bundle to do well BF. 

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs

As we can see it's already up to #2. I konw now you didn't mean that and that's why I thought it was so funny. Because if you'd really expected it to down in the thousands that would be hilarious haha

Kerotan said:

we've mixed ourselves up it seems. i took your post for saying you weren't expecting the PS4 AMazon bundle to do well BF. 

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs

As we can see it's already up to #2. I konw now you didn't mean that and that's why I thought it was so funny. Because if you'd really expected it to down in the thousands that would be hilarious haha

Yeah I wasn't looking at the rankings when I posted. I didn't realize that the bundle was in the thousands at that time. ^^;;

Amazon set me up. I tell ya xD