By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

ethomaz said:

Kerotan said:

i think ethomaz linked me before. you had to adjust the month and week in the url.

This is the last one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11-03/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

The 2014-11-10 is not posted yet because well the same ended yesterday... so Amazon post them some days after... I expect until late this week.

Thank you. Week ending 10th will be the most dominant week for the xbox yeah? Also is November a 5 week month?

celador said:

I'm not aware they have one.  This is a lnk to the hourly chart if that is what you were thinking of

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs

celador you should put the weekly links in the opening post. Ethomaz has given you the 3rd of nov week but we'll have the 10th in a few days. 

Around the Network

Kerotan said:

Thank you. Week ending 10th will be the most dominant week for the xbox yeah? Also is November a 5 week month?

I don't think so... after CoD release the PS4 SKU positions increased and most Xbone SKUs dropped with exception of AC Bundle.

So I guess while the AC Bundle and PS4 SKU will hold the same positions... the Destiny Bundle will eat some Xbone SKUs positions.

ethomaz said:

Kerotan said:

I don't think so... after CoD release the PS4 SKU positions increased and most Xbone SKUs dropped with exception of AC Bundle.

So I guess while the AC Bundle and PS4 SKU will hold the same positions... the Destiny Bundle will eat some Xbone SKUs positions.

can't believe somy didn't release that 399$ GTA 5 and TLOU bundle on Amazon. 

Kerotan said:

BTW the best Xbone week on Amazon charts is the week previous at the CoD launch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-10-27/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Week ending 27th October was when Xbone had two preorders SKU ahead PS4... theses SKUs will be counted in NPD November.

I added weekly to the OP for Nov 3rd

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
ethomaz said:

The next week update will be posted in some days and the monthly ranking fully updated up to Nov 10.

The order of the SKUs positions:

Assassin's Creed Bundle
CoD Bundle
PS4
White Sunset Overdrive 
Xbox One  
Ass Creed w/ Kinect
Destiny PS4

After the next update it will look like:

Assassin's Creed Bundle
PS4
CoD Bundle
Destiny PS4
Xbox One  
White Sunset Overdrive 
Ass Creed w/ Kinect

PS. I'm undecided if Destiny PS4 or Xbox One will be ahead each other.

interesting times ahead. I'm glad MS has gone all out because it makes this site (a numbers tracker) so interesting. At least in the US. Do you know how many days of MS's push will be included in Octobers NPD? 

None. October ended November 1st. The deal started the 2nd.

Well if the push started with the white SO bundle then 1 week. But that won't be as big of a week as the 1st week of Nov.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

celador said:
CoD bundle dropping on the hourly chart. If the Assassin's Creed bundle falls at the same rate after release, the regular PS4 sku will likely be top for the month, followed by several X1 skus, then Destiny PS4.

Any reason Sony aren't announcing the GTAV + Last of Us Bundle for preorder? It wouldn't really take away sales at this point, it would just move a lot of them on a week or two. Or is it just a Black Friday one day deal?

It wont the AC Bundle is the primary X1 SKU for the holiday.  X1 COD was a premium that for $100 more you got a 1TB drive and 1 less game.  You only got the COD bundle if you love COD and wanted the custom paint job.  The X1 AC SKU will be how the common customer purchases an X1 this holiday season even if you have no interest in AC.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Kerotan said:
ethomaz said:

Kerotan said:

That bundle could very well be just a black friday weekend limited release.

By the way Best Buy Black Friday advertisement leaked.

X1 AC SKU $329.99

X1 AC with Kinect SKU and bonus controller $429.99

PS4 GTA5/TLOU bundle $399.99

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

"

PS4 GTA5/TLOU bundle $399.99"

Ouch.

This pack will be ridiculously popular.

If it's on amazon, it would explode in the preorder too. Damn, i want something like that for europe...

Namiirei said:

"

PS4 GTA5/TLOU bundle $399.99"

Ouch.

This pack will be ridiculously popular.

If it's on amazon, it would explode in the preorder too. Damn, i want something like that for europe...

Well UK has GTAV/TLOU/Destiny plus 1 year of PSplus for £399.99

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-4-with-grand-theft-auto-v-the-last-of-us-remastered-download-destiny-vanguard-and-ps-12-months-318784?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=737200&catGroupId&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-Tradedoubler-_-HotUKDeals-_-Banner