By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

NewBeginning said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

The bundle released on the 2nd. 8 days ago

So were people playing AC way before launch? I don't get it...

The bundle includes Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and a digital code for Assassin's Creed: Unity. Unity isn't playable until launch though.

that was a clever idea. 

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

imho xbox one will win the thrid week too, if the rumored ps4 bundles wont be released next week.
its still the most stupid thing i can think of.

if u have a gtaV bundle, release it the day that game come out.
not 1 1/2 week later

if they have a gtaV and farcry 4 bundle out on the 18th, they can win week 3 of november in the us. if the dont, they wont. 100% no chance imho.
no idea about black firday week right now. both can win

edit: because sony has different companies for na, europe an japan, i can see this happen.
but its still dumb

Honestly, it doesn't really matter.  I think we are competitve here on VGChartz and the interwebs, but Sony has already sold very well.  Microsoft is both will and able to swallow losses to scrap back some US share.  Sony can not and doesn't have to.  At the end of the year, they will still have the lead in the US and a crushing advantage in the rest of the world.  

What would you do with such an advantage.  Even if Microsoft manages to take back the US, it doesn't matter in reality.  Sony won.  Even breaking even in the States with Microsoft is a victory for them considering the whipping the PS3 took.  Sure they will have deals and they will remain competitive, but from a business standpoint, do they have to win every region every month.  Surely not.

That being said, you are absolutely correct, they could still win, but for Micorosft, losing isn't an option.  If Sony hits 20 million before Microsoft hits 10 million, its basically over.  The chartz will become boring and Sony will have no reason to give the same effort that they did in the PS3 latter years. 

The next week update will be posted in some days and the monthly ranking fully updated up to Nov 10.

The order of the SKUs positions:

Assassin's Creed Bundle
CoD Bundle
PS4
White Sunset Overdrive 
Xbox One  
Ass Creed w/ Kinect
Destiny PS4

After the next update it will look like:

Assassin's Creed Bundle
PS4
CoD Bundle
Destiny PS4
Xbox One  
White Sunset Overdrive 
Ass Creed w/ Kinect

PS. I'm undecided if Destiny PS4 or Xbox One will be ahead each other.

ethomaz said:

The next week update will be posted in some days and the monthly ranking fully updated up to Nov 10.

Assassin's Creed Bundle
CoD Bundle
PS4
White Sunset Overdrive 
Xbox One  
Ass Creed w/ Kinect
Destiny PS4

Assassin's Creed Bundle
PS4
CoD Bundle
Destiny PS4
Xbox One  
White Sunset Overdrive 
Ass Creed w/ Kinect

interesting times ahead. I'm glad MS has gone all out because it makes this site (a numbers tracker) so interesting. At least in the US. Do you know how many days of MS's push will be included in Octobers NPD? 

Kerotan said:
ethomaz said:

Assassin's Creed Bundle
CoD Bundle
PS4
White Sunset Overdrive 
Xbox One  
Ass Creed w/ Kinect
Destiny PS4

Assassin's Creed Bundle
PS4
CoD Bundle
Destiny PS4
Xbox One  
White Sunset Overdrive 
Ass Creed w/ Kinect

interesting times ahead. I'm glad MS has gone all out because it makes this site (a numbers tracker) so interesting. At least in the US. Do you know how many days of MS's push will be included in Octobers NPD? 

None. October ended November 1st. The deal started the 2nd.

Around the Network

CoD bundle dropping on the hourly chart. If the Assassin's Creed bundle falls at the same rate after release, the regular PS4 sku will likely be top for the month, followed by several X1 skus, then Destiny PS4.

Any reason Sony aren't announcing the GTAV + Last of Us Bundle for preorder? It wouldn't really take away sales at this point, it would just move a lot of them on a week or two. Or is it just a Black Friday one day deal?

celador said:
CoD bundle dropping on the hourly chart. If the Assassin's Creed bundle falls at the same rate after release, the regular PS4 sku will likely be top for the month, followed by several X1 skus, then Destiny PS4.

Any reason Sony aren't announcing the GTAV + Last of Us Bundle for preorder? It wouldn't really take away sales at this point, it would just move a lot of them on a week or two. Or is it just a Black Friday one day deal?

ihave you a link to the amzon weekly chart? 

Kerotan said:
celador said:

I'm not aware they have one.  This is a lnk to the hourly chart if that is what you were thinking of

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs

celador said:
Kerotan said:
celador said:

I'm not aware they have one.  This is a lnk to the hourly chart if that is what you were thinking of

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_tab_t_bs

i think ethomaz linked me before. you had to adjust the month and week in the url. 

Kerotan said:

i think ethomaz linked me before. you had to adjust the month and week in the url.

This is the last one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11-03/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

The 2014-11-10 is not posted yet because well the same ended yesterday... so Amazon post them some days after... I expect until late this week.