By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ninsect said:

We do for the UK where it went from #6 to out of the top 40

Bayonetta 1 is a 2m+ seller. It's not that niche.

I know about the UK, but the UK has also shown trends that don't cross the ocean multiple times before.

And Bayonetta 2 is a niche game. Especially when you consider it being only on one platform for it's second entry and that platform selling horrendously. 

Around the Network

i see this quite a lot now, "there is no reason to buy a PS4" ,they should start putting it in their sigs

isn't being the casual choice worth anything any more it certainly wins you gens,what is more important than that

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

foodfather said:
Feel sorry for MS. Those are dismal results for EU.

There really is no logical reason for why the PS4 is beasting. God knows what will happen when Uncharted 4 touches down.

There are lots of reasons.  Sony spent 20 years building a brand gamers can trust worldwide to deliver a wide range if games and services.  Better messaging,  better performance same price.    They built a product people want,  not hard to understand. 

Man, what disgusting adjustments!

What a weird week. I guess we'll have to wait for readjustments again.

Around the Network
tak13 said:
so, nobody waited in usa for the cheaper by 50$ xbone?I expected it to drop a lot the two weeks before the new price!lets,wait for the week ending 1th November...

new white sunset sku bundle
and maybe already got the 50 bucks off, beside being one week to early.

there will be no slowdown

Poor Wii U (like always) but at least Bayonetta did decently in the U.S

foodfather said:

God knows what will happen when Uncharted 4 touches down.

3DS and PS4 beasting as usual
XB1 doing great
Wii U not so much...
PSV is officially dead now though

JWeinCom said:
Pretty good. The question is whether Bayonetta 2 will get a boost for the holidays. If it does, it could hit a million which I think would be a big success.

I don't see that happening. SSB will be all the rage with Wii U. Bayo 2 will get lost in the noise. If anything it released too early to get any holiday excitement, It should have released mid November. But then it would be directly butting heads with SSB.

25th full charts came up real quick. I wonder if we'll get US/UK 1 Nov chart fairly soon. I wanna see Sunset Overdrive launch numbers.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix