By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Tournament Voting Thread

Here are the different sets of rules you can vote on.  Please copy this exactly and bold your votes so I can update easier.

MATCH TYPE:

2p or 4p?   2p   4p

Team or single? (ONLY IF YOU VOTED FOR 4p)   Team   Single

Time or Stock?  Time   Stock   Both   (Not to influence anyone's decision, but I think 'both' would be easiest seeing as we won't be able to tell when matches are over if it's stock since we're not in  the same room)

Items:

Item appearance frequency: Very High   High   Normal  Low   Very Low   None

(only answer the rest of this section if you did not pick 'none')

Smash ball: On  Off

Power items (Like the hammer):  On   Off

Healing items:  On  Off

Poke Balls and Assist Trophies:  On    Off

Stages:

Selection method:  Choose   Random

Flat stages only?   Yes   No

Characters:

Selection method: Choose   Random

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Here is my vote:

MATCH TYPE:

2p or 4p?   2p   4p

Team or single? (ONLY IF YOU VOTED FOR 4p)   Team   Single

Time or Stock?  Time   Stock   Both   (Not to influence anyone's decision, but I think 'both' would be easiest seeing as we won't be able to tell when matches are over if it's stock since we're not in  the same room)

Items:

Item appearance frequency: Very High   High   Normal  Low   Very Low   None

Smash ball: On  Off

Power items (Like the hammer):  On   Off

Healing items:  On  Off

Poke Balls and Assist Trophies:  On    Off

Stages:

Selection method:  Choose   Random

Flat stages only?   Yes   No

Characters:

Selection method: Choose   Random

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

4 player match
Items Medieum
Both Stock and Time
Smashball Yes
Healing Items no
Pokeballs/Assist trphys on
Stages, il add a new one. Make your own stages.
Characters: Choose

You can't play created stages online.

4 player matches, stock, no teams, all items on at high, random stages with all enabled, and choose your own character.

Since we have voice-chat and observer mode as an option we can easily tell when a match it over. If nothing else we could post a message on a message board (where could we find one of those...) and let everyone know the match is over.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Again, can people please copy the exact text for the voting, and put their answers in bold? It just makes the tallying process go much, much smoother. Thank you.

2p or 4p? 2p 4p

Team or single? (ONLY IF YOU VOTED FOR 4p) Team Single

Time or Stock? Time Stock Both (Not to influence anyone's decision, but I think 'both' would be easiest seeing as we won't be able to tell when matches are over if it's stock since we're not in the same room)

Items:

Item appearance frequency: Very High High Normal Low Very Low None

Smash ball: On Off

Power items (Like the hammer): On Off

Healing items: On Off

Poke Balls and Assist Trophies: On Off

Stages:

Selection method: Choose Random

Flat stages only? Yes No

Characters:

Selection method: Choose Random

I'm fine with whatever though, but those are my preferences. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MATCH TYPE: 2p or 4p? 2p 4p

Team or single? (ONLY IF YOU VOTED FOR 4p) Team Single

Time or Stock? Time Stock Both (Not to influence anyone's decision, but I think 'both' would be easiest seeing as we won't be able to tell when matches are over if it's stock since we're not in the same room)

Items: Item appearance frequency: Very High High Normal Low Very Low None (only answer the rest of this section if you did not pick 'none')

Smash ball: On Off

Power items (Like the hammer): On Off

Healing items: On Off

Poke Balls and Assist Trophies: On Off

Stages: Selection method: Choose Random

Flat stages only? Yes No

Characters: Selection method: Choose Random

4players

Singles

Time(superior for 4vs. Mistakes don't count as much, no camping, foccuses more on fighting) 

Items:

Item appearance frequency:Normal

Smash ball: On 

Power items (Like the hammer): Off

Healing items: Off

Poke Balls and Assist Trophies:  On

Stages:

Selection method:   Random

Flat stages only?   No

Characters:

Selection method: Choose

I'mnot going to look at the ones that don't copy my text from OP. Sorry, don't mean to be a jerk, it just makes it much much easier.