By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Sold Out Again!

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Special-Edition-Sunset-Overdrive/dp/B00MMTKL2E/ref=zg_bs_videogames_6

Sunset Overdrive Bundle is once again sold out! Microsoft just shipped today. Demand was high enough that they sold their whole stock in less than 24 hours! Xbox One is beasting!

Around the Network

it says 18 left in stock on my screen... so yeah sold out

mii-gamer said:

Those 18 are from a third party. Amazon.com no longer has any because they all sold out. The white Xbox One looks sexy. I am humbled

mii-gamer said:

It is not amazon... these 18 are third.

It is really sold out.

ethomaz said:
mii-gamer said:

It is not amazon... these 18 are third.

It is really sold out.

Australia doesn't have amazon so I am not familiar how it works. So those 18 stocks i see on my screen are from another seller if i understand things correctly, right?

Around the Network

Is anyone surprised? Im not. Its the powerful and innovative Xbox One wrapped in a beautiful all white all natural casing. When you pair that with a unique and fresh exclusive like Sunset Overdrive, you get demand thats over the moon. Right now Amazon workers are putting these gorgeous consoles in their boxes and surrounding them with fluffy bubble wrap and making sure they are nice and snug for their journey to their proud new owners. Its almost like an adoption agency. You seen pictures of your new little one and now you get him home so you can hug him close and show him off to friends and family. Take pictures of you and your Xbox Ones first Xmas. Its incredible.

todd2r said:
Is anyone surprised? Im not. Its the powerful and innovative Xbox One wrapped in a beautiful all white all natural casing. When you pair that with a unique and fresh exclusive like Sunset Overdrive, you get demand thats over the moon. Right now Amazon workers are putting these gorgeous consoles in their boxes and surrounding them with fluffy bubble wrap and making sure they are nice and snug for their journey to their proud new owners. Its almost like an adoption agency. You seen pictures of your new little one and now you get him home so you can hug him close and show him off to friends and family. Take pictures of you and your Xbox Ones first Xmas. Its incredible.

I am humbled to be a part of our loving community. It's only a matter of time before Microsoft ship more xbox one units and everyone gets to own a Xbox One and have a smile on their beautiful faces.

Damn X1 is definetely picking it up for November!

I like the console not sure about the controller, it should be solid white like the console.

They must be extremely limited to sell out so fast.