By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP FF Dissidia's Bosses unveiled (Spoilers inside)

well, there's always spoilers within

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/03/02/rumor-dissidia-poster-reveals-ff-villains/#comments

here's the list

Garland (I), Emperor Palamecia (II), Cloud of Darkness (III), Golbez (IV), Exdeath (V), Kefka (VI), Sephiroth (VII), Ultimecia (VIII), Kuja (IX), and Jecht (X).

Some of the pictures aren't new, but I just added them in since most people don't know much about the game.

Video is from SquareEnix Party 07: it shows actual gameplay

Second video is all the concept arts and characters pictures.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Garland? Hah... I guess it makes sense considering the humanoids thing.

Other then Garland the only option was the Pirate really.

I'm so turned on right now

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Kasz216 said:

I never really finished the first FF game. but I think it's not a bad list of all the baddies from every FF game from 1-10

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

What kind of game is it? I haven't heard much of it, I'm interested because of FF IX, when are you adding the pictures?

Around the Network

I'm adding the picture as we speak. lol

I think it's a fighting game. IGN's first hand-on claimed that it has graphics that BLOWS Crisis Core away. 

selnor
Episode 2:

I'm so hot right now.

Damn it's a stupid fighting game =(

I'll still get it soley because of Final Fanasy IX's appearance in it, I hope Garnet and Vivi are in it.

ArtofAngels said:
Damn it's a stupid fighting game =(

I'll still get it soley because of Final Fanasy IX's appearance in it, I hope Garnet and Vivi are in it.

lol, check out the video though, It looks pretty awesome. I was first disappointed it's a fighting game too, but hopefully it is a GREAT one.

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
Kasz216 said:

I never really finished the first FF game. but I think it's not a bad list of all the baddies from every FF game from 1-10

Well if you haven't run into garland i'd be surprised if you'd playd the game at all. He's the first boss. Hence the choice of him is puzzling... I can't see him comparing to the other chars.

Oddly the FF game i'm looking most foward too since FF Tactics