By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
prinz_valium said:

love this votes here on vgc.

1# 350k+
2#  <50k

no1 is doing serious votes. just fanboy bs votes most of the time

Welcome to VGchartz :D

I'll be honest, there was no "see results" so I clicked a 50k! Sorry >:D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
ganoncrotch said:
jlmurph2 said:

Did you really have to bold and underline what he already knew?

I don't really have to do anything when it comes to commenting online about games, I should be sleeping right now. Exam in morning and procrastination has set in in a very large and bad way. Didn't mean to offend tho!

Good luck!

Appreciated! regardless of if it is luck in the exam or luck in logging off and going to sleep :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Honestly it is kinda hard for me to call at this point, but I am guessing 100,000-250,000. Yes the price drop will help, but the PS4 has been selling 1.5-2:1 the entire year in JUST THE U.S.

Also keep in mind that the best sellers thing on Amazon is updated hourly, so yes it may (And should) sell 2:1+ for a day or so, that is all it is: 2:1 on one retailer, for a couple days.

Captain_Tom said:
Honestly it is kinda hard for me to call at this point, but I am guessing 100,000-250,000. Yes the price drop will help, but the PS4 has been selling 1.5-2:1 the entire year in JUST THE U.S.

Also keep in mind that the best sellers thing on Amazon is updated hourly, so yes it may (And should) sell 2:1+ for a day or so, that is all it is: 2:1 on one retailer, for a couple days.

Na the XOne is gona sell hughe, at this price it doesnt matter if you prefer the PS4 or what you think about the XOne, theyre basicaly giving you the console for free. Its a desperation move, I dont think its gona do much in the long run but XOne is gona win the Hollidays on the US (but only globaly on the US).

DakonBlackblade said:
Captain_Tom said:

Na the XOne is gona sell hughe, at this price it doesnt matter if you prefer the PS4 or what you think about the XOne, theyre basicaly giving you the console for free. Its a desperation move, I dont think its gona do much in the long run but XOne is gona win the Hollidays on the US (but only globaly on the US).

Dude my console preference has nothing to do with what I said.  MS has bundled and adjusted the price ALL YEAR, and even when Titanfall came out it got spanked.  Hell they gave away a free game last month and still got slaughtered 5:3 in sales.

I am not saying they can't sell more, I am saying I will have to see it to believe it at this point.  Also, Sony may not drop the price, but trust me they are gonna do more than sit around.  Prepare for the LBP3 family marketing and Destiny/GTA V hardcore bundles.  Those will sell like hotcakes.

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:

Its been like this almost a week

I'm thinking between 150 - 200K, closer to 200K. But with how crazy things are on Amazon and the perfect storm of price cut, bundles and CoD it could be a lot higher. All depends how big CoD really is, because going by vgc pre orders CoD is a shadow of its former self.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Both the 0-50k option and 351k+ are ridiculous, figures they'd be the most voted..

A bit of volatility coming in to Amazon lately. PS4 has gone back into the top 20, SO bundle and vanilla Xb one outside the top 20.

Probably expected to see PS4 climbing as there will be a lot of people buying PS4 for CoD. People shouldn't forget that PS4 will get a boost with CoD, just not as big of a boost. And this is somewhat reflected in the position of the PS4 version of the stand alone game being ahead of the Xb one version. Might make NPD interesting if this software pattern is consistent. We could see PS4 version technically outsell Xb one version on NPD because they don't count official bundles and Xb one is selling a lot of official bundles. But the reality will probably be CoD sales including bundles will be in favour of Xb one.

What's up with Titanfall PC version owning the #1 position for quite a while now?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
A bit of volatility coming in to Amazon lately. PS4 has gone back into the top 20, SO bundle and vanilla Xb one outside the top 20.

What's up with Titanfall PC version owning the #1 position for quite a while now?

SO bundle being out of stock of course is gonna keep dropping, ONE only sku is actually still rising since the price drop announcement, it never was that high as it is now.

being sold for 10 dollars, that's why.