By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
jlmurph2 said:
And to think there were people who said 3rd party games won't move Xbox Ones.

Indeed.

Around the Network
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Indeed.

I'll be sure to see you bumping some threads soon

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Indeed.

I'll be sure to see you bumping some threads soon

Come January yes

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Indeed.

Who said that?? If true, between this and the math skills of some people here....wow.

What I can agree, is that 3rd party games won't move as much as PS4, but of course it will help Xbox One.

colafitte said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Indeed.

Who said that?? If true, between this and the math skills of some people here....wow.

What I can agree, is that 3rd party games won't move as much as PS4, but of course it will help Xbox One.

I have about 6 links (that's from what I grabbed from the threads) so plenty of people. Still get it actually.

At the bolded, absolutely, that was our stance all along. PS4 will shift far more multiplat games, even ones advertised with Xbox but that they would still shift XB1's.

Around the Network
colafitte said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Indeed.

You'd have to check any Wii U vs Xbox One thread when Nintendo fans actually thought Wii U was selling more.

jlmurph2 said:

You'd have to check any Wii U vs Xbox One thread when Nintendo fans actually thought Wii U was selling more.

Your post made me chuckle lol.

jlmurph2 said:

Well, you have to agree with me, that Nintendo fans are proud, but above all....STUBBORN (please, don't get mad at me, Nintendo fans, I love Nintendo too...)

Xbox is doing great and can see very high sales all month long. Can see 700-850k for Nov. 120-150k for the week you mention.

man-bear-pig said:
November NPD thread is literally going to be the best thread of all time. Can't wait.

After this thread I don't think there will be enough members left on the forums to make a fuss in it one way or the other, this is the most bans I've seen in a thread who weren't just FW alts :D Amazing.

Kudos to the 1 for the awesome week tho, NPD should be interesting to read, even if it will be a lonely thread.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive