By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561

PS4 will still be ahead at the end of the day maybe even win nov NPD thanks to GTA5

Around the Network

No, the WA bundle and AC creed have been above the PS4 for almost 2 weeks now. The Sunset bundle is back in the top after being out of stock for a few days.

NobleTeam360 said:
eastcoastrider said:
You do realize PS4 has been the best selling console for over 10 months in a row, it will take more then a few sales on Amazon to catch the more 2-1 lead Sony has amassed, really if you sell something cheap enough people will buy it, PS4 actually had a price increase in Canada but still stayed on top. But hey congrats on the 2 days of sale's must feel good

Irrelevant, this is about right now. 

Right now the PS4 has built over a 6 million console edge over the XBox 1 , sure if MS keeps dropping things like the Kinect and start taking a loss on console sales they should be able to get an uptick in sales, but to measure greatness you look over the long term, and so far its been all Sony, enjoy your uptick while it lasts, it won't last too long though so enjoy it while you can

kowenicki said:
PS4oursavior said:

I think I should make a post about my friend that was super excited for SSOD got the bundle played it for a day and traded it in for  PS4 the next day...it would add some balance to the forums:p

Anecdotal.  This is fact.

Irrelevant to what I was  talking about too:) I was responding to the guy that was talking about all the posts where people traded in X1s for PS4s. I know you feel the need to respond to everyone and try and outsmart them but there is really no need here as your comment was irrelevant to mine, thanks:)

PS4oursavior said:

I think I should make a post about my friend that was super excited for SSOD got the bundle played it for a day and traded it in for  PS4 the next day...it would add some balance to the forums:p

You could. But then I will make a thread about how I was at Wal-Mart and I seen a hot 21 year old blonde who was going to buy a ps4 for her boyfriend. I said, "excuse me miss, were you going to buy a ps4?"  She said, "yes. For my boyfriend."  I said, "that's a mistake. Let me tell you about Xbox One."  Not only did she buy Xbox One, lets just say we both left Wal-Mart very satisfied. See. I can make up crap too. 

Around the Network

Congrats to XBO. The price cut and bundles should have reflected on their sales and it looks they are.

nov npd will be a sight to behold...

kowenicki said:
PS4oursavior said:
kowenicki said:
PS4oursavior said:

Anecdotal.  This is fact.

Irrelevant to what I was  talking about too:) I was responding to the guy that was talking about all the posts where people traded in X1s for PS4s. I know you feel the need to respond to everyone and try and outsmart them but there is really no need here as your comment was irrelevant to mine, thanks:)

so you were off topic then?

go make the thread.

Merely replying to someone's comment, sorry that is hard for you to grasp:) I

Next time I will make it more clearer and easier to understand for your sake sir.

kowenicki said:
colafitte said:
kowenicki said:
BreedinBull said:
If the PS4 wins the November NPD, it is going to be so glorious digging up these threads and watching the backpedalling to sales not mattering again.

only if you dont understand what this thread is about... you joined about a dozen people who dont seem to be able to read the OP or the following posts properly

THIS ISNT SAYING THE XBOX ONE WILL WIN NPD.  THIS THREAD ISNT EVEN ABOUT NPD.  THIS THREAD IS STATING (FACTUALLY) THAT RIGHT NOW ON AMAZON THE XBOX ONE IS HANDILY OUTSELLING THE PS4. 

Nohting mere, nothing less.

Now do you a) understand that? and b) agree?

You forget the fact that this thread is trying to teach people how basic maths work!, That's more important than everything else....

Evidently that is a lost cause.... he just cant grasp the basics. 

im pretty sure im better than you ;)

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

todd2r said:
PS4oursavior said:

You could. But then I will make a thread about how I was at Wal-Mart and I seen a hot 21 year old blonde who was going to buy a ps4 for her boyfriend. I said, "excuse me miss, were you going to buy a ps4?"  She said, "yes. For my boyfriend."  I said, "that's a mistake. Let me tell you about Xbox One."  Not only did she buy Xbox One, lets just say we both left Wal-Mart very satisfied. See. I can make up crap too. 

Which proves my point that you have to "make up crap" to make the X1 look better...kinda sad really. Just goes to show all of your "we are humbled" is just over compensation and insecurity at the thought that maybe you made a 400 dollar mistake:/