By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you were terrible at but loved anyway

All Super Smash Bros. games.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Any Marvel vs Capcom game. I'm pretty terrible at fighting games in general(DBZ and Smash exceptions), but love watching people who are good play them.

Yeah those fighters with a bazillion moves and juggling going on at the same time are fun to watch but whens its your ass flailing about like Octodad in midair not so much haha

2008ProchargedGT said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Any Marvel vs Capcom game. I'm pretty terrible at fighting games in general(DBZ and Smash exceptions), but love watching people who are good play them.

Yeah those fighters with a bazillion moves and juggling going on at the same time are fun to watch but whens its your ass flailing about like Octodad in midair not so much haha

lol exactly. I use to be really into fighting game games back in SNES days, I was beast at Super Street Fighter 2 and MK 3, but somwhere along the way i fell off. The last fighting game i was really good at was Bloody Roar on PS1.

Smash, up until this gen. I am gonna take my time and actually learn how to properly fight if it kills me!

warhammer 40.000: dawn of war
great game, but i really only play it on easy

Around the Network

Lmao people dont like admitting when there bad at games

Mega Man: Dr. Wiley's Revenge was one of the first games I ever had. It was pretty fun, but I wasn't able to finish it as a kid.

A friend of me had Street Fighter II Turbo and we played it a lot. I lost most matches because he was more experienced, but it was still a lot of fun.

I started playing Dark souls expecting it to be uhm a more relaxing game :p
Kinda sucked at it till many deaths and nervebreaking moments later but im happy i got to finish it and i really liked the pvp !

Basicly i just had to pull a switch in my head as i wasnt used to play this challenging games anymore,modern games made me a spoiled gamer. :p

Simcity 4. I don't have the creativity to build good looking cities.

There are games I think I'm not as good at compared to others, but I'm pretty good at everything.