By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you were terrible at but loved anyway

Any Marvel vs Capcom game. I'm pretty terrible at fighting games in general(DBZ and Smash exceptions), but love watching people who are good play them.

Around the Network

Metal Gear Online. Boy, oh boy... when I finally had the internet to play this game, it turns out I was light years away from the other players. I always got slaughtered by my friend and anger ensued. But... I couldn't get away from it. I was pretty much addicted to that damn game.

If I was bad at MGO, I was way worse at Super Street Fighter IV. I loved its colorful design, but I was hopeless at it

Divinity: Original Sin.

My friend and I have started new games at least 5 times because we get stuck or other issues, never getting past level 3. It's still awesome.

Fighting games. Especially Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku. I LOVE playing fighting games, but I can never really get into them. :c

TruckOSaurus said:
All Civilization games. I just set the difficulty to Chieftain (easiest) and just have fun building my civ, making wonders and not worrying too much about getting crushed by other civs.

This. The games are amazing, but man, they are hard.

Except REVOLUTION, Civ Revolution is a walk in the park.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Any Marvel vs Capcom game. I'm pretty terrible at fighting games in general(DBZ and Smash exceptions), but love watching people who are good play them.

Oh boy, how about every fighting game ever? When I play with a good player I always get destroyed.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Mr_No said:
Metal Gear Online. Boy, oh boy... when I finally had the internet to play this game, it turns out I was light years away from the other players. I always got slaughtered by my friend and anger ensued. But... I couldn't get away from it. I was pretty much addicted to that damn game.

If I was bad at MGO, I was way worse at Super Street Fighter IV. I loved its colorful design, but I was hopeless at it

This was an excelent game. MGO.

Smash Bros and Mario Sunshine

nice

League of Legends!

TruckOSaurus said:
All Civilization games. I just set the difficulty to Chieftain (easiest) and just have fun building my civ, making wonders and not worrying too much about getting crushed by other civs.

same here

I always had fun taking over washington dc XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3