By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts II?

I think kindom hearts 2 because I like the different level designs.

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts I, because of the storyline. Also the game was longer and harder than the second one. One thing that sucked about it was the camera angles. It was terrible and using the R2/L2 just made it worse. Kingdom Hearts II had the better Gummi Ship gameplay.

I liked two more but 1 had some things that were much better in it

tie for me

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

KH2 is much preferred. Largely because it's actually playable by a person who does not have hyper-enhanced reflexes and/or obscenely detailed existing knowledge of what every enemy is going to be doing at every second. Plus, Reaction Commands. The first game needed them badly, seeing as Sora's about as fast as a paraplegic snail in his attack recovery speed. It's just damned embarrassing to get hit by an enemy who was charging up obviously for 3 seconds because Sora's too slow to stop hitting thin air and jump out of the way.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

This is a joke topic, right? Kingdom Hearts 2 is absolute garbage compared to the original game. There are so many things wrong with the design of the sequel... well, I don't want to get into them here. If there's desire for more explanation, I can post a 5000-word review I wrote on this subject a couple of years back.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

I found I got much, much more emotionally involved in the story of the first game. Frankly, the first few hours of the second game probably dulled it for me somewhat--I found Roxas INCREDIBLY dull, with the obvious exception of the dual-keyblade pwnage fight with Axel.

I found 2 much more fun, gameplaywise, than the first one after the prologue.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Kingdom Hearts 2; it's one of my top 2 or 3 games. I still love 1, but two manages to improve and expand on it in pretty much every way. Plus, I love how much of Kingdom Heart's own world is developed in 2 (i.e., Organization 13, nobodies, etc)

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I like them equal. The only thing bad about both is The Little Mermaid. Yikes!

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

i like them equally now, but playing 1 just had a special feeling. both had big flaws, like the combat in 1 (it was still great but if it had 2's system would have owned) and the lack of difficulty and overuse of disney in 2.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Boy, that's tough, I liked both just cause they were good. I think I might have to say I like each one more than the other in certain areas. I liked the story in two, (and that super 1000 guys fight thing.) Oh yeah, and the whole fusing thing, dual Keyblades is always nice. but I liked one for the tournament and a bunch of other things (except the gummi ship).

Bah, what a cop-out but yeah, Both for different reasons.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1