By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The CERN is a satanic portal to bring demons to Earth.

Tagged games:

CERN is a satanic portal to bring demons to Earth.

The end is near! Repent! 8 38.10%

Meh, I don´t believe it. 11 52.38%

Probably, but I don´t care. 2 9.52%

Total:21
spurgeonryan said:
How do we know if we have a ghost inside of us? What if it is just there and not evil?

There are no ghosts, only demons. The Bible says: For the man will live once, and after that he will face judgement. It also says: to be absent from the body is to be in front of the Lord.

Demons are the spirits of the hybrids and nephilin, they are the spirits of every creature God did not created, like hybrids, offspring of the fallen angels, etc.

Most of the so called mind enfermities are demonic possessions or opressions. Depression, adction, anger, all of these are signs.

If your voice changes and you start saying things that you do not want, this is also a big sign.

The authority of Jesus Christ can cast out any demon, just use it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
spurgeonryan said:
How do we know if we have a ghost inside of us? What if it is just there and not evil?

There are no ghosts, only demons. The Bible says: For the man will live once, and after that he will face judgement. It also says: to be absent from the body is to be in front of the Lord.

Demons are the spirits of the hybrids and nephilin, they are the spirits of every creature God did not created, like hybrids, offspring of the fallen angels, etc.

Most of the so called mind enfermities are demonic possessions or opressions. Depression, adction, anger, all of these are signs.

If your voice changes and you start saying things that you do not want, this is also a big sign.

This happened to me during puberty. Demon confirmed. 

well in the end people already doing evil thing even without opening the portal

If your theory evil will come with the portal then evil already won because before the gates is open, the war and suffering is already everywhere.

HollyGamer said:

If your theory evil will come with the portal then evil already won because before the gates is open, the war and suffering is already everywhere.

You have seen nothing yet brother =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

FIT_Gamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:
spurgeonryan said:

A friend of mine had a demon once.  She gargled some salt water for a few days and kept hydrated. There's hope for you.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
HollyGamer said:

Yup I've seen alot. I once mastering martial art and can sense "Jin" (Arabic name for spirit/demon/ ) they had several gate on our world. They dont require any human technology to come but indeed require human coorporation to interact (exorcism , paranormal activity). They dont look like what in picture, in our dimension, and can shape what ever they want, what you see a ghost actually just a "Jin" imitate the people who is already dead. They just a normal creature, some of them are Muslim, Cristian and Jews, pagan, and Lucifer worshiper even some are atheist. They can produce like human (although not the same characteristic ). It's look like nonsense but if you come to my country a lot of people is still able to do this. They are live among us in bad, celling, on roof, in toilet and they can see us but only small of people who can sense their existent.

You know what this reminds me of?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Dgc1808 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:

A friend of mine had a demon once.  She gargled some salt water for a few days and kept hydrated. There's hope for you.

I've also heard that vitamin C is an effective demon repellant. (BTW if you are gonna gargle saltwater, you should always have a teaspoon of honey added, it makes it a much more pleasurable experience)

HollyGamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:
HollyGamer said:

Yup I've seen alot. I once mastering martial art and can sense "Jin" (Arabic name for spirit/demon/ ) they had several gate on our world. They dont require any human technology to come but indeed require human coorporation to interact (exorcism , paranormal activity). They dont look like what in picture, in our dimension, and can shape what ever they want, what you see a ghost actually just a "Jin" imitate the people who is already dead. They just a normal creature, some of them are Muslim, Cristian and Jews, pagan, and Lucifer worshiper even some are atheist. They can produce like human (although not the same characteristic ). It's look like nonsense but if you come to my country a lot of people is still able to do this. They are live among us in bad, celling, on roof, in toilet and they can see us but only small of people who can sense their existent.

True. Those are demons, and there are not really ghosts anywhere, just classes of demons. Those that imitates the dead are the familiars. They follow us around everywhere and can imitate members of the family...

The thing is, they need a footholld, a legal right to do something: could be that you praticed sorcery, had homosexual relations, used a drug, was rapped... There are many ways they use to have a foothold into a person.

They are all around but they only can interact with the tainted. 

Actually the "only special people can see them" is part of the lies to make people want them in their life. It is all about pride with the humans, Satan knew that. His first lie was: eat this and you can be as gods, you can be so special...

And the demons use the same lie till this day. But make no mistake, this has nothing to do with being special or diferent, it has everything to do of how much legal right you give to them. And it may cost your soul.

As always, no vitamin C or salt water will work, the ony medicine is Jesus Christ.

WagnerPaiva said:
HollyGamer said:
WagnerPaiva said:
HollyGamer said:

True. Those are demons, and there are not really ghosts anywhere, just classes of demons. Those that imitates the dead are the familiars. They follow us around everywhere and can imitate members of the family...

The thing is, they need a footholld, a legal right to do something: could be that you praticed sorcery, had homosexual relations, used a drug, was rapped... There are many ways they use to have a foothold into a person.

They are all around but they only can interact with the tainted. 

Actually the "only special people can see them" is part of the lies to make people want them in their life. It is all about pride with the humans, Satan knew that. His first lie was: eat this and you can be as gods, you can be so special...

And the demons use the same lie till this day. But make no mistake, this has nothing to do with being special or diferent, it has everything to do of how much legal right you give to them. And it may cost your soul.

As always, no vitamin C or salt water will work, the ony medicine is Jesus Christ.

Well seeing them doesn't mean seeing them in actual form on their dimension. What human able to grasp is their form on our current dimension, even you can see with modification of digital camera, some can see (i was back then because of martial art pratice, but not anymore ) some who have talent able to sense (mostly woman who sensitive during PMS and other couple thing). 

I will show you with this pic, but before that , spirit (some called demon and my religion called Jin) is not able to interact directly unless you make an agrement with them or practice how to ultize your own spirit energy.  So spirit actually not very dengerous but fatal if used by human to harm someone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectoplasm_%28paranormal%29

https://www.google.com/search?q=ectoplasma&rls={moz:distributionID}:{moz:locale}:{moz:official}&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=gqhXVOLxJZKwuASoxoGIAg&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=633