By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A question about FF CC: My life as a King

Its size should be 32 MB. It is a fantasy simulation.

EDIT : Great game Act Raiser, I love Quintet  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
viewtiful_jon said:
The game is under 40mb and its a town building game as far as i have heard but it still looks stunning, but may have very little to no RPG elements.

Is it a micro-management game then?

And I was hoping it's a full RPG game. :(. 15 bucks is pretty steep in this case.

Nah man, they are charging over 40 dollars for the GT demo. You gotta get with the times. If I can enjoy this game for 3 or more hours, 15 bucks is cheap. I enjoyed Uncharted for 8 hours, and paid 60.

Seriously. Don't ever complain about 15 bucks, I don't care if you bought Ninjabread Man. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
kingofwale said:
viewtiful_jon said:
The game is under 40mb and its a town building game as far as i have heard but it still looks stunning, but may have very little to no RPG elements.

Is it a micro-management game then?

And I was hoping it's a full RPG game. :(. 15 bucks is pretty steep in this case.

Nah man, they are charging over 40 dollars for the GT demo. You gotta get with the times. If I can enjoy this game for 3 or more hours, 15 bucks is cheap. I enjoyed Uncharted for 8 hours, and paid 60.

Seriously. Don't ever complain about 15 bucks, I don't care if you bought Ninjabread Man.

If I remember correctly GT demo was FREE. You get a couple of cars, you drive around 1 course.

Seriously, don't ever tell me 15 bucks is cheap, I don't care if you bought Uncharted. I don't need to tell you that RPG time is different than Adventure time. You can easily play a RPG for 40+ hours, while a great advanture game will only last you no more than 20 hours.

and clearly I just looove Ninjabread man so much, I'd buy it without a console.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I think 15 seems a good deal from what i seen and have heard about this game so far The_vagabond7 made it sound extra good i loved the space strategy games where you sent spy's to sabatoge enemy plans and steal there techs and they report back on the mission succsess. Sounds like the same thing but with Heros and Killing stuff and coming back to give you the rewards.

Damn there is a lot on Wii Ware that is looking good, does anyone know how many games are coming for it on Launch i would imagine between 5-10 with about 4-6 a month after.

Thanks for clearing that up Vagabond, was about to do it. There's a radiosilence on CB because MLaaK arrives first and two CC games can be confusing.

I hope you're right. From what I remember, at GDC they responded "no comment" to a question about whether CC was canceled, which was obviously worrying. That theory might explain it (or did they actually say somewhere that was the reason?).

Around the Network
tastyshovelware said:
im not saying it will be a bad game, but there is no reason for this game to carry the final fantasy name. it's more like harvest moon: kingdom edition. so AoA will probably love it, haha.

here's a link to an interview with the creator: http://wii.ign.com/articles/854/854726p1.html

I don't think there is any reason for about all FF games to carry the FF name.  The quality when downhill since VII, and it's not like there is a common story between them all.  I think the quality is coming back with the Crystal Chronicles games

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)