By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A question about FF CC: My life as a King

First of all, I must say, Thank god for changing the name, "The Little King and the Promised Land" sounds too much like something Michael Jackson cooks up.

And second of all, the screen shots so far look AWSOME!

And last... 15 bucks isn't too bad for a game, but hopefully it will provide up to 10 hours of gameplay. (around 1/4 of typical JRPG game)

But those aren't my question. What I do want to know is

How big is this game? and how will Nintendo plan to store this at? 512mb seems pretty small all the sudden.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

The game is under 40mb and its a town building game as far as i have heard but it still looks stunning, but may have very little to no RPG elements.

viewtiful_jon said:
The game is under 40mb and its a town building game as far as i have heard but it still looks stunning, but may have very little to no RPG elements.

Is it a micro-management game then?

And I was hoping it's a full RPG game. :(. 15 bucks is pretty steep in this case.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

Damn. I wanted to play this really bad, I didn't have enought time to really enjoy the last one. I wanted it to have the same combat style! It seems as if it wont have any combat at all now...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I read an interview where a dev said that he hopes "people who love games" will play it for 10 hours. Which suggests there's 10 hours worth of stuff, but some people will be tempted to skip over some of it.

They also say the game is just under 40MB, but that might change. I'm also expecting some kind of new storage option to be made available around WiiWare's launch. Especially since Nintendo announced their upcoming pricing model for DLC and pay-to-play. They're either going to increase SD card functionality or they're going to add some kind of USB drive support.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Yeah I must say, it looks great, especially considering it's a WiiWare game. Still, Nintendo need to come up with a storage solution! My Wii's almost out of available memory, and I've only downloaded a handful of VC games and some updates..

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

KoW: It's a city building RPG. There is a RPG like story, but unlike normally you don't really take part in the action, you steer it remotely, by sending soldiers etc.

BengaBenga said:
KoW: It's a city building RPG. There is a RPG like story, but unlike normally you don't really take part in the action, you steer it remotely, by sending soldiers etc.

So it's a RTS? I'm sorry if I'm confused about the genre of this game.

selnor
Episode 2:

Hmm im confused now too, maybe you buid Buildings first to help with recritment of the army and then have to defend what you built with them, sounds interesting, But im gonna wait for a full review or 2 to find out excatly what is in this game. If its got RTS or hopefully TBS im buying it.

it's a bs ff title.

you talk to people in your city.... a lot. you get them to do things (as you are a king).

there is no actual combat.

im skipping it, no doubt.