By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WiiU Overtracked, 300k+, Xbox One-Wii U gap down to 550k?

we need ioi to comment on this,he is the expert so he will decide how overtracked is!he should hurry up,to stop venom and mud...ioi could pacify the thread by enlighting us!

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

it was a obvious joke.
thats why i used this numbers.  2m xb1 on shelves would result in 7.8m shipped xb1. that would be the absolut highest possible nummer. 7.3 - 7.8m shipped is what i suspect.

btw: after the sony fy results, some1 should do a ps vs xbox family comparison of shipped numbers compared to vgc sold trough (because we only know the combined numbers)
and see if the % will have a wide gap, or not

Yeah I noticed it was a joke, was just adding what I think to it  

I think MS over ship more than Sony so we would see a bigger gap on the xbox family side of things but both XB1 and PS4 should have a similar amount in the channel right now (unless Sony is having production issues)

This thread is quite an amusing read lol

tak13 said:
we need ioi to comment on this,he is the expert so he will decide how overtracked is!he should hurry up,to stop venom and mud...ioi could pacify the thread by enlighting us!

Which venom and mud? Care to elaborate!

Oh and would you do something about your gigantic sig, it's against the forum rules.

Now i m start thinking that companies should announce sales instead of shipments...it s obligatory,they cause confusion!At least sony are informing us someday...Are we ever going to get sales number from ms and nintendo?i think when both systems will hit 10m?

Around the Network
Xevross said:
prinz_valium said:

it was a obvious joke.
thats why i used this numbers.  2m xb1 on shelves would result in 7.8m shipped xb1. that would be the absolut highest possible nummer. 7.3 - 7.8m shipped is what i suspect.

btw: after the sony fy results, some1 should do a ps vs xbox family comparison of shipped numbers compared to vgc sold trough (because we only know the combined numbers)
and see if the % will have a wide gap, or not

Yeah I noticed it was a joke, was just adding what I think to it  

I think MS over ship more than Sony so we would see a bigger gap on the xbox family side of things but both XB1 and PS4 should have a similar amount in the channel right now (unless Sony is having production issues)

mee, too
but we will see retailers buy over 5 or 6 million xbox consoles in the next quarter. so why should they do that, if ms overshipped heavly again?
thats beyond my logic. or maybe i overerstimate next qaurter sales, and we see shipments below 5m. but that would be horrible and ms should stop selling xboxes :D

tak13 said:
Now i m start thinking that companies should announce sales instead of shipments...it s obligatory,they cause confusion!At least sony are informing us someday...Are we ever going to get sales number from ms and nintendo?i think when both systems will hit 10m?

Its really not confusing at all. The companies report what they sell, and they sell to retailers. They don't care what the retailers do with it, as long as the retailers order more in the future!

prinz_valium said:

mee, too
but we will see retailers buy over 5 or 6 million xbox consoles in the next quarter. so why should they do that, if ms overshipped heavly again?
thats beyond my logic. or maybe i overerstimate next qaurter sales, and we see shipments below 5m. but that would be horrible and ms should stop selling xboxes :D

Retailers will buy from MS what they think will be the right level of stock they need for the holidays. If they over estimate demand then MS will over ship. XB1 will probably sell through less than 4m next quarter, I have no idea how much MS will ship to match that.

jlmurph2 said:
Skidonti said:
jlmurph2 said:
Soon to be in last place forever.

You must have forgotten the Ouya.

Did I?

So how's the Vita gonna beat it exactly?

bubblegamer it s approved by coney,so don t play the moderator as always,mrkhan had warned you for this!venom and mud...there are some mean and ironical comments here...you disagree?