By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Call of Duty Bundle Top Selling Console SKU on Amazon.com

sully1311 said:
Aj_habfan said:
Do the PSN cards ever leave the top 10 3?

Fixed for ya!

I never understood the reason behind PSN/XBL gift cards being so popular. They make good gifts, but gifts alone don't get it into the top 3 all the time. It's just easier to add funds directly.

Maybe people trust transaction info better with Amazon than they do with Sony. Which is understandable, after the 2011 "incident"

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Around the Network
todd2r said:
Not surprising. Where else are you gonna play the best holiday lineup of games and have access to the best online service going today? We should all hug our Xboxes a little closer tonight and thank Microsoft for giving gamers what they want. Thank you Microsoft. We are humbled.

Yikes.  Why is it you who should be humbled, and not Microsoft.  You know what, do even bother answering.  Can we all pretend for a moment these products exist because of us, and not the other way around.  I am a fan of the PlayStation, but in reality, I don't owe them anything.  I paid for my system. Thats it.  I am not indebted to them or  feel the need to worship them.  Sometimes you guys really scare the hell out of me. And that is from all sides. 

Interesting and its good news. I'm surprised its the COD bundle though cause its kinda expensive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm more surprised that ps4 has been steadily in the same position so it doesn't look like xbox one is affecting ps4 sales, and that is just the normal ps4 Sku.

I think the truly important thing to take away from this is that Bayo2 has fallen to 15th on the hourly. This is grave news, grave news indeed.

Around the Network

ac U x1 bundle now at 13.

I wouldn't get too excited. It won't stay above the PS4 for very long.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

GTA 5 bundle releases Nov 18? I think we all know what bundle will be on top this holiday season.

Now also the AC Xbox One Bundle seems about to pass the PS4. Two SKUs outselling the PS4 at the same time, at least in the US region the Xbox offer seems really popular. Its a steal tbh. Both consoles look sexy. My lady wants me to get her the white one >.

Normchacho said:
I wouldn't get too excited. It won't stay above the PS4 for very long.

It's a different story on Gamestop though I don't know why the X1 Assassin's Creed bundle is not in there... (http://www.gamestop.com/browse ). Long story short, PS4 > X1 COD bundle > PS4 Destiny bundle > X1