By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Call of Duty Bundle Top Selling Console SKU on Amazon.com

CommonNinja - You forgot to add the standard Sku at #57

Around the Network

As of right now Titanfall for PC is number 1 on Amazon hourly. That must mean it will be the number one selling thing in video games this holiday! GREAT FOR TITANFALL

Robbie2010 said:
As of right now Titanfall for PC is number 1 on Amazon hourly. That must mean it will be the number one selling thing in video games this holiday! GREAT FOR TITANFALL

Yep, it was on offer for $10. Think they've sold out now though.

Robbie2010 said:

You must really think lowly of Advanced Warfare coming out tomorrow

Congrats to the Xbox One. Once the stores open today, Xbox Ones will be purchased at record levels. Well deserved. I might actually head out to my local best buy or gamestop and just watch the happy people leave with their new Xbox Ones and shake their hands. The season of Xbox is upon us.

Around the Network
todd2r said:
Congrats to the Xbox One. Once the stores open today, Xbox Ones will be purchased at record levels. Well deserved. I might actually head out to my local best buy or gamestop and just watch the happy people leave with their new Xbox Ones and shake their hands. The season of Xbox is upon us.

Record levels for consoles in general or just Xbone?  Either way it won't happen. 

On the other thing, good luck with that.

Xbox one is beasting. I have a friend that works at walmat. He said he sold 15 xbox one units already this morning!

todd2r said:

I think you've overtaken toastboy as the funniest poster on here. I actually laughed out loud when I read this.

sully1311 said:

It's reached number 10 on Amazon with the PS4 in 12th place. AC: U Bundle also in 19th, Destiny Bundle 35th, Solus X1 SKu 48th, AC:U + Kinect 60th. That price drop is really making a difference and Sony will need to react. 

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12

This.  I would have made a thread about it, but I was banned and this one is close enough now that I'm back.

The holiday is where the PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U are going to sell the most consoles.  Sony's been complacent since the launch of the PS4 while Microsoft has been getting out there, making moves, doing crap to try and take the lead, every which way to no avail.  Now during the holiday they've dropped their price $50 lower and are offering one or two games as well. 

If Sony just sits on their ass and does nothing, then they're just allowing the gap to close.  Not completely, but massively.  Now they don't really have to worry about Europe because it's the only place that Sony has been passing out great deals, but the rest of the world they should do a $50 price cut for all versions and include a free game.  Do what Microsoft did with Destiny.  Include Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for free, maybe Far Cry 4.  Don't fucking be stupid, Sony.  Don't act like your usual "we're Sony" selves, because that's where you're going to fuck up this major gain that you've achieved.

CommonNinja said:

Like I said, X1 will win Nov.  It has the momentum, it has the price advantage, and it has the games (Halo MCC & SSO).

Ok we bet for anything you want

You say Microsoft will win November Worldwide

I say it won't

Oh you mean like every Xbox Fan in the USA?
Sorry that doesn't matter sadly

What does it matter if you win the USA?Especially if it won't be by a Million Units or something like that?
It will by IF it happens by a couple of thousands...
While the difference WORLDWIDE will be a Million+ in the favor of the PS4

See why the PS4 is winning?
Cause Sony understands the battle is over the whole world.
Microsoft and their fans just focus on the US

They don't need to react
Sony is playing a "Worldwide numbers game" and there they won't lose a single time =)

toastboy44562 said:
Xbox one is beasting. I have a friend that works at walmat. He said he sold 15 xbox one units already this morning!

I have a grandma selling PS4s to kids without much money
She sold around 5000 Units in the last 10 Minutes in EUrope