By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 5th Annual Greatest Games Event! Join the Fun!

Looks like it's that time of year again. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

I will join in, so I guess it's time to start making a list.

Maybe this time I'll actually upgrade my list to include new things!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yay!

I love reading and talking about everyone's favorite games. It's fun to see what games make people's list, and it's fun to see how varied some lists are!

Sign me up! This'll be my third time, time flies. I'll go work on a revision of my list right now .

Everyone who has shown interest has been added to the list.

Welcome aboard everyone, new and old!

As for how I score, both the positioning of the game and how often the game appears in lists overall affects the score. Don't worry about it too much, just focus on your awesome list of 50 amazing games. ^_^

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Yay!

I love reading and talking about everyone's favorite games. It's fun to see what games make people's list, and it's fun to see how varied some lists are!

Sign me up! This'll be my third time, time flies. I'll go work on a revision of my list right now .

I already know your no.2 game

Which means you already know my no.1 game

Wright said:
S.Peelman said:
Yay!

I already know your no.2 game

Which means you already know my no.1 game

Ah yes, you do. Still enough time for you to forget it and be completely in the dark about it .

Tag

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Welfare said:
Tag

Does this mean you want to participate? :D

Also, I've got one game making it into the top 10 for sure, and a few more fitting into the top 50. We'll see how that shakes things up. ^_^

BraLoD said:

That's not true :(

I uh...

I don't know what you're talking about. @_@