By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brazilian presidential election today!

Brazilian presidential election today!

Dilma Roussef. 15 40.54%

AĆ©cio Neves. 22 59.46%

Total:37
MoHasanie said:
WagnerPaiva said:
MoHasanie said:
Dilma is the current one right?

Yes, pretty much for 12 years so far, cause her party is in power since 2002.

Is she good? There was a lot of protests during the world cup time and economic growth has slowed down so do you think she wil win again? 

I don´t like her. I think the other guy can do a little better.

But it is hard to say something like that without bein biased. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

MoHasanie said:

Is she good? There was a lot of protests during the world cup time and economic growth has slowed down so do you think she wil win again?

The protests are over exposed.

She is meh... not bad and not good... Aecio the same... to be fair we don't have good candidates at all... all of them will continue with the same thing.

Most conversation I have is not to choose the best but to choose the less worst lol because it is really that low standards the candidates... it is a joke to watch they talking in debates.

Yeap it is that bad here.

ethomaz said:

MoHasanie said:

The protests are over exposed.

She is meh... not bad and not good... Aecio the same... to be fair we don't have good candidates at all... all of them will continue with the same thing.

Most conversation I have is not to choose the best but to choose the less worst lol because it is really that low standards the candidates... it is a joke to watch they talking in debates.

haha, yeah that's the problem with every election. The candidates always promise so much but barely anything changes. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

OttoniBastos said:
couldn't vote cause i don't live in my hometown anymore,but i think Dilma will win.

Pretty close though.....

Come on man! Seems like I was the only one who voted, lol.

It feels like that old simpsons episode.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

where do they both stand? right? left?

or both left just one more than the other?
not an unimportant country

Around the Network

MoHasanie said:

haha, yeah that's the problem with every election. The candidates always promise so much but barely anything changes.

To give a example of how bad it is... neither of the candidates showed a goverment plan to the public... the election campaign was made based in trash the the other candidate.

They don't have a minimum plan to show or talk about for example Education... it is ridiculous.

prinz_valium said:

Dilma => obama

Aecio => romney

prinz_valium said:

Dilma is left, however her party is in power for ages, like 12 years.

Aécio is a liberal, more to the right. He never won a presidential election. Actually, it is his first presidential election, but he is very well know life long politician.

OttoniBastos said:
prinz_valium said:

Dilma => obama

Aecio => romney

True, minus the military egotrips that is.

Alternation of power is so important for the democracy, so i voted Aécio Neves. PT is in the power for already 12 years. it is a long time.