By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the ps store broken ?

Tagged games:

Yes, it is. Since launch =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Weird how it's just ps3

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I don't know why this kind of comments.
I sure don't go there a lot, but I never had a problem with it, until I saw this thread and went to check it.
But I do hope it's working well again soon.

It is fine here. It was a joke.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:
BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I don't know why this kind of comments.
I sure don't go there a lot, but I never had a problem with it, until I saw this thread and went to check it.
But I do hope it's working well again soon.

It is fine here. It was a joke.

It's working there?

Faster than normal in my PS4 to be sincere.

This happens to me. It really pisses me off. For some reason after using my PS4 for a bit and then trying to access the store, it doesn't load. I have restart my PS4 to get it loading.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

I can't get access to it at the moment on my PS4 either. Perhaps it's got something to do with 2.0?

The PS5 Exists. 

Worked on ps3 and 4 for me fairly recently. I do wanna download RE4 today so I hope I don't have problems.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Yep, turns out it is broken for me too. GRUMP!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Playstation Now was having the same problem, but I don't really use that much so it's nbd.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash