By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the ps store broken ?

Tagged games:

Same for me on PS4.

Around the Network

That happened to me the other day. Took like 20 minutes to load, but it evetually loaded up. Didnt really think much of it, my expectations for the functionality of the ps store are pretty low at this point...

Am I really the only one who actually thought the PSN Store 2.0 (remember that huge revision where the UI completely changed?) was a welcome change?

I've never had 'lag' or freezing issues and my internet is slow as piss.

Oh I just thought I had no friends on PSN..

I get the hanging at the blank blue screen a lot on PS4, but it always seems to work fine for me on ps3/vita.

Around the Network

Yeah, the store messed up last night and forced my console to shut down on PS3. When it turned back on it did work the 2nd time. I have not tried the store lately on PS4.

I rarely use the PS store on PS3 or PS4 anymore. It's slow and clunky (especially on PS3) and has a terribly useless and unintuitive feature that Sony calls a "search function"

I usually just buy games from my PC and tell them to download to my console. Much more convenient.

Vita's store is fine though.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Sentient_Nebula said:
I rarely use the PS store on PS3 or PS4 anymore. It's slow and clunky (especially on PS3) and has a terribly useless and unintuitive feature that Sony calls a "search function"

I usually just buy games from my PC and tell them to download to my console. Much more convenient.

Vita's store is fine though.

No one owns a Vita though.

chocoloco said:

No one owns a Vita though.

I'm no one...

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

I have the same issue on mine, tried for three days to get in to buy Final Fantasy X HD, but no luck yet.