By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW hardware + US software 18th October 2014

vivster said:
PS4 still outselling Wii U in Japan. What a nic preview of what's to come next year :)

And Japanese numbers will be more one sided when this hits the market.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
vivster said:
PS4 still outselling Wii U in Japan. What a nic preview of what's to come next year :)

And Japanese numbers will be more one sided when this hits the market.

Are you calling all Japanese gay?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Lol. Nope. My point was PS4 will have "monopoly" like sales in Japan when FF XV hits. English is not my native language but here we use "one sided" as favor for one side / team / opinion. I hope you understand.

Why are people claiming the PS4 is overtracked? If anything, it's still being undertracked overall, but it's good to see that they've adjusted it somewhat.

So um..........Wii U.........your getting kicked from all sides.

Around the Network
wary-wallaroo said:

Why are people claiming the PS4 is overtracked? If anything, it's still being undertracked overall, but it's good to see that they've adjusted it somewhat.

by what logic? because it was undertracked in summer it has to be undertracked in fall, too?

btw. ps4 is overtracked in the us by 70k units

imho everything is possible right now. undertracked, overtracked or near spot on ( +/- 150 - 200k worldwide)

WhiteEaglePL said:
So um..........Wii U.........your getting kicked from all sides.

Unfortunately its true. Their home console is in decline since SNES (Wii is an exception). 3ds is facing competition from smartphones. It wont hit ds numbers. But when you start thinking nintendo is out of the race they come back.

daredevil.shark said:
vivster said:

Lol. Nope. My point was PS4 will have "monopoly" like sales in Japan when FF XV hits. English is not my native language but here we use "one sided" as favor for one side / team / opinion. I hope you understand.

I was more referring to that picture.

Anyway I just hope it won't outsell Wii U in 2015 because that would clash with my prediction. Then again, Nintendo tears of agony are so so sweet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Isn't this week the release of Vita tv how it dosn't have any boost

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

PS4 is just killing it!
I think its safe to say PS4 is THE console to own this gen. Holidays will only further prove this.