By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system have you bought the most games for? Would you say it is your favourite system?

Ronster316 said:
Wright said:

Yikes, and I thought 100 games was too much! xD

Sorry, i accidently hit enter before i had completed my post.

Well, my games count for 360 & X1 combined currently stands at 416 according to TrueAchievements (but some "games" are apps, not many though)

I'm guessing part of those games are also XBLA/Downloadable only, right? Because I think retail-only my collection only goes toward 70 games or so.

Around the Network

PS3, just because during 7th gen my salary was highest in my life.

PS3 35 games (including some major digital titles like Wipeout HD) and yes that is also my favourite console until now, maybe the PS4 can surpass it. 7 games at the moment as for the WII U which also counts 7 games soon to be 10 due to bayonaetta 1/2 and smash. Next year my PS4 will surpass my WII U's library in february, within a year after buying my PS4. Yes nintendo this is a subtle message that I want more games for the U, because despite some hate comments I still like the system.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Probably Gamecube. I have at least 30 or 40 games for the thing.

Emphasis on the "bought" part of the title, perhaps? I have tons of free PS+ games in my backlog.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

@ Wright..... i can check my total retail games for 360 on TA........ ok, apparently i have played 282 retail games.

Around the Network

38 games for my PS3, give or take. 26 hard copies, 12 digital games. I would say it's my favorite console.

Ronster316 said:

@ Wright..... i can check my total retail games for 360 on TA........ ok, apparently i have played 282 retail games.

Well, that's definitively impressive!

Wii 117 retail games or so. No it isn't my favourite.

Squeezol said:

Well, I guess technically PC (Steam), but that includes a lot of bad indie games..

those damn bundles giving you 3+ crap games so you can get 1 good game from the bundle :)

NES, 99 games, YEP! 99 NES games! But still my Favorite system is N64, only 60 games rofl. xD

Worst thing is my PC games like over 200 games but it doesn't count anyway.