By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dinosaur soft tissue found everywhere!

Tagged games:

Dinosaur soft tissue found everywhere!

Run to the hills! 3 37.50%

Run for your life! 0 0%

Oh noes, my world is shattered! 0 0%

Dinos were the dragons from medieval tales. 3 37.50%

Dinos, dinos, dinos everywhere! 2 25.00%

Total:8
WagnerPaiva said:
tiffac said:
What's next global warming is not real? D:

Is having none fire breathing dragons not enough to make me sad! D:

The bible states that the Leviathan breathed fire.

Who know for sure that those animals could NOT breath fire?

There are snakes that can spit clouds of poison, LIKE TODAY!

There are fish that can electrocute a person!

Like, TODAY!

So, DON´T be so sure that dinos could not breath fire.

Oh! OH! well that made me feel all better :)

Around the Network

I guess carbon dating is a lie then. Welp, better get a bible quick.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is the earth also just 6000 years old, and was created in 6 days? And Eve was literally made from Adams rib?

God himself was created by human minds, for two reasons:
1. To explain the "unexplainable"
2. Because a lot of humans refuse to face the fact that when you're dead, that's it. Game Over.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Nothing wrong with having faith in god, for some it's way to justify their existence, get through hard times, and keeps some that otherwise wouldn't be, honest. My issue is preaching things as fact that you can't prove any other way than by saying "it's in the bible" really gets under my skin. The bible was written by man, at time when we weren't nearly as educated or knowledgeable, so without a doubt it is flawed. Some of the stories in the bible are so completely outlandish i can't believe people take them as litteral happenings. I grew up christian(Seventh Day Adventist) was kicked out...i mean asked to leave the church when i 15 because i lacked blind faith and questioned everythng. I can't speak for other religions becasue i never experienced them, but the more advanced and more the educated the human race become the more i feel Christianity is BS. END RANT.

this thread would be locked and the person in charge banned for trolling in every western country.
but not in the us of A...

Around the Network

Why do some religious people feel so threatened by science that they constantly feel the need to discredit the scientific method. Isn't religion about having faith? There is no scientific conspiracy out to discredit the bible.

No.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

generic-user-1 said:
this thread would be locked and the person in charge banned for trolling in every western country.

How is it trolling? Everyone here know I am a religious nut and no one have a problem with that. I am a born again christian and when I say I believe dinos ives before the flood you better believe it I mean it.

Granted, you can think I am crazy and not believe me.

Also, see the discussion I have. I never attack anyone and always read their posts in good spirits. I am stating a opinion, but I am not preaching. If someone some day finds it to be true, great. It is a seed, I guess.

To all the rest, is just a fun oportunity to know a diferent point of a view: how shocking to some people it is to know that a person take the Bible as literal truth, bible prophecy as infalible and the Revelation as the coming End of Times.

Sure, sounds goofy to a lot of peope. And, of course, I could be wrong (Althought I know I am not, the holy spirit tells me that). Or I could be crazy, yes.

But know this: I am not trolling. 

Also, this thread would not be locked in Brazil also, we are a very liberal nation in some ways, for now...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

kowenicki said:
Oh wow.

I can just about understand why people have faith.

I will never understand people denying facts and scientific evidence that prove this is mumbo jumbo. You can still believe in a god without taking the bible literally.

3 or 4 thousand years. Good grief

I take it literally baby! That is how I roll!

When it is literal, I take it literal. When it is a parable or alegory, I get the hidden meaning.

Like:

- A scroll with seven seals: probably a alegory from the vision.

- The Flood destroyed all men: a literal fact.

- Jesus return will tear down the veil of heaven: a alegory for the fact that we will be able to see demons and angels and all the heavenly beings when the End of Times get to the judgment phase. 

- The angels mate with women and created giants and nephilin. Those corrupted all flesh before the Flood: literal description of the nephilin, giants and animal hybrids that ruined the pre-flood Earth. The T-Rex was probably one of these hybrids, and so was the minotaur, centaur. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
generic-user-1 said:

How is it trolling? Everyone here know I am a religious nut and no one have a problem with that. I am a born again christian and when I say I believe dinos ives before the flood you better believe it I mean it.

Granted, you can think I am crazy and not believe me.

Also, see the discussion I have. I never attack anyone and always read their posts in good spirits. I am stating a opinion, but I am not preaching. If someone some day finds it to be true, great. It is a seed, I guess.

To all the rest, is just a fun oportunity to know a diferent point of a view: how shocking to some people it is to know that a person take the Bible as literal truth, bible prophecy as infalible and the Revelation as the coming End of Times.

Sure, sounds goofy to a lot of peope. And, of course, I could be wrong (Althought I know I am not, the holy spirit tells me that). Or I could be crazy, yes.

But know this: I am not trolling. 

Also, this thread would not be locked in Brazil also, we are a very liberal nation in some ways, for now...

its not about beeing liberal or not, u are arguin against FACTs. we know that the earth is older than 6000 years, we know that because humans lived 6000 years ago. i have seen older man made things. and i have seen older trees...