By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Mario Kart 8 VS super Smash Bros U pre order

3 week before resale: Smash Bros win by 23,842 pre-orders.

Around the Network

I'm sure at least 50% of people that planned to get Smash Bros are gonna purchase the game digitally on launch date.

There's no doubt that Smash will do great. It has already done great so at this time Nintendo has nothing to complain about.

drake_tolu said:
mii-gamer said:

Hopefully smash does this

IMHO, will close or outsell the MK8 number.

First week:

Smash Bros Brawl > Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Bros 3DS > Mario Kart 7

Brawl and MKW is a good comparison since they both came out in 08', but not really for Smash 4 and MK7 since Smash came out this year and MK7 came out in 2011

2 weeks before release: Smash Bros wins by 7,475 pre-orders.

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

2 week before release: Smash Bros win by 7,475 pre-orders.

The only thing you need to add to this post is the 's' at the end of 'week' and 'win.' You are getting better.

OT: Must be pretty high now considering what Reggie said. Although sometimes Reggie says things after lovin' the bottle too much.

NintendoPie said:
drake_tolu said:

2 week before release: Smash Bros win by 7,475 pre-orders.

The only thing you need to add to this post is the 's' at the end of 'week' and 'win.' You are getting better.

OT: Must be pretty high now considering what Reggie said. Although sometimes Reggie says things after lovin' the bottle too much.

Correct.

I love the grammar instruction going on in this thread. I understand that English is a 2nd (or 3rd) language for many posters on this forum, but I still think it's nice to see people improving. It only strengthens your position when in a discussion and makes it darn more readable for everyone. When I'm speaking Spanish incorrectly, I very much appreciate someone correcting me so I can fix my errors.

On topic...Go Smash!!

Week before release: Smash Bros wins by 48,084 pre-orders.