By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 64?

.:Dark Prince:. said:
konnichiwa said:
konnichiwa said:
The topic asks for opinions, i gave mine. Stop bitching Konnichiwa.

Should I give my opinion about you???

You ****

Let me see if i care...

hmmm...

Nah not really.

If you have problems with your life don't express your feelings on this site ok gamingdevil?

I don't think you're really the proper person to know if i have problems with MY life right konnichiwa? 

That's true but:

Gamingdevil posted 02/03/2008, 10:29 on DJmeisters wall
Hey!

How's life?
Awful as always and giving me more reasons to hate it.

Ah well, how about you?

Around the Network

can you two behave?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:
RolStoppable said:
NYANKS said:
Konnichiwa and I have laid down more then enough evidence, such as the reviews from several major rating sites which give CTR the better rating. The IGN author went so far as to say if you want the best cart racer on any console, go with CTR. You can't argue on fanboy sentiment, you have to give proof, and so far all the EVIDENCE (or most of it) goes in CTR's favor. Sorry, the character model of the person in the kart DOESN'T make the game better.

What I was thinking about since this thread started: Why does this even matter, isn't this a discussion that would belong into the years 1999 or 2000?

We got Mario Kart Double Dash!! in 2003 and Mario Kart DS in 2005, both being much better games than Mario Kart 64 and Crash Team Racing. Now CTR probably was a better game than MK64 (because this game was pretty bad anyway), but most people have moved on to either one of the newer Mario Kart games since then.

Btw, your signature is totally awesome.

But isn't this thread the same like witch zelda is the best?

Not really. The Zelda thread asks which game of the series is the best of all of them.

This thread asks which is the better game out of two 10 year old games from two competing series on two competing systems, excluding all other entries of their respective series. To be somewhat similar to the Zelda thread, the question should have been: "Which was the best game out of all the Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot fun-racers?"

And to do it vice versa as well: To make the Zelda thread similar to this one, the question should have been: "Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?"

Well you are right about that.  But for Crash Racing fans their is only one game that they really love and that is CTR the others are almost crap.  

If you want to make a CTR VS **** thread it is the best to take MK64 right?

And ' "Which was the best game out of all the Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot fun-racers?" thread will always end with CTR best Crash fun racer =p no doubt..

konnichiwa said:
konnichiwa said:
konnichiwa said:
The topic asks for opinions, i gave mine. Stop bitching Konnichiwa.

Should I give my opinion about you???

You ****

Let me see if i care...

hmmm...

Nah not really.

If you have problems with your life don't express your feelings on this site ok gamingdevil?

I don't think you're really the proper person to know if i have problems with MY life right konnichiwa?

That's true but:

Gamingdevil posted 02/03/2008, 10:29 on DJmeisters wall
Hey!

How's life?
Awful as always and giving me more reasons to hate it.

Ah well, how about you?

Lots of things can change in a couple of days, konnichiwa... lots of things.

So when does the next Crash Team Racing come out?
... Exactly.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1: Stop making shooters. Please. You're not Valve or Free Radical.
2: Stop trying to force photo-realism down my throat until you can get out of the uncanny valley. Work on style and presentation instead of just pixels and bloom.
3: Try something weird and new, and hope we like it.

You'll cut costs way more than you cut revenue, and thus increase profit.
Around the Network
4D Gamer III said:
... Exactly.

When does their next Mario game come out?

Exactly.  (This means that Mario is overdone to death.  See, goes both ways.)

Even if it's overdone to death i don't see reviewers (or anybody else for that matter) complaining.

NYANKS said:
4D Gamer III said:
... Exactly.

When does their next Mario game come out?

Exactly.  (This means that Mario is overdone to death.  See, goes both ways.)

I don't see reviewers saying this or complaining. I don't see fans saying this or complaining.

In fact, the only people I see who complain about Mario being done to death are people who don't play Mario Games in the first place.

Nice try though

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1: Stop making shooters. Please. You're not Valve or Free Radical.
2: Stop trying to force photo-realism down my throat until you can get out of the uncanny valley. Work on style and presentation instead of just pixels and bloom.
3: Try something weird and new, and hope we like it.

You'll cut costs way more than you cut revenue, and thus increase profit.
Even if it's overdone to death i don't see reviewers (or anybody else for that matter) complaining.

Well, you just found one.  If you have nothing constructive to add, please stop posting.

While your last post was so constructive...

And as 4D Gamer said the only people bitching about Mario are the ones who don't play Mario Games in the first place.