By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Team Racing or Mario Kart 64?

I said the topic sucks how do i deserve a ban?

Please! We've seen much worse shit in this site, and you suddenly think i should be banned?

ROFL!

Around the Network

Konnichiwa and I have laid down more then enough evidence, such as the reviews from several major rating sites which give CTR the better rating. The IGN author went so far as to say if you want the best cart racer on any console, go with CTR. You can't argue on fanboy sentiment, you have to give proof, and so far all the EVIDENCE (or most of it) goes in CTR's favor. Sorry, the character model of the person in the kart DOESN'T make the game better.

I prefer Crash Team Racing, myself.

Dunno why, perhaps it's because I'm good at CTR, and can win every race, unlike MK.

NYANKS said:
Konnichiwa and I have laid down more then enough evidence, such as the reviews from several major rating sites which give CTR the better rating. The IGN author went so far as to say if you want the best cart racer on any console, go with CTR. You can't argue on fanboy sentiment, you have to give proof, and so far all the EVIDENCE (or most of it) goes in CTR's favor. Sorry, the character model of the person in the kart DOESN'T make the game better.

Well if people say they liked MK more or CTR well that is their opinion nothing wrong with that;..

But if their are people  like Dark Prince who just post shit and making a fact of 'MK is better' then they should proof it or at least tell why..W_W

The topic asks for opinions, i gave mine. Stop bitching Konnichiwa.

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:

Should I give my opinion about you???

You ****

RolStoppable said:
NYANKS said:

What I was thinking about since this thread started: Why does this even matter, isn't this a discussion that would belong into the years 1999 or 2000?

We got Mario Kart Double Dash!! in 2003 and Mario Kart DS in 2005, both being much better games than Mario Kart 64 and Crash Team Racing. Now CTR probably was a better game than MK64 (because this game was pretty bad anyway), but most people have moved on to either one of the newer Mario Kart games since then.

Btw, your signature is totally awesome. 

But isn't this thread the same like  witch zelda is the best?

konnichiwa said:

You ****

Let me see if i care...

hmmm...

Nah not really. 

konnichiwa said:

You ****

Let me see if i care...

hmmm...

Nah not really. 

If you have problems with your life don't express your feelings on this site ok gamingdevil?

konnichiwa said:
konnichiwa said:

You ****

Let me see if i care...

hmmm...

Nah not really.

If you have problems with your life don't express your feelings on this site ok gamingdevil?

I don't think you're really the proper person to know if i have problems with MY life right konnichiwa?