By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Freedom Wars - Launch trailer and info

Are getting Freedom Wars before the end of 2014

Yes 87 77.68%

No 25 22.32%

Total:112

I plan on it, likely ask for it for Christmas as maybe get caught up Vita games by then.

Around the Network

I have so many games for Vita to finish, will wait until I clear my backlog, then I will buy it unless I catch a sale before...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Well, I don't know if it counts, but I bought the Japanese version.

Have all of the launch issues been patched? Last I heard about FW, there were a decent number of issues to iron out but I haven't heard anything since

sundin13 said:
Have all of the launch issues been patched? Last I heard about FW, there were a decent number of issues to iron out but I haven't heard anything since

I have not heard about any problems and they just launched the PVP DLC in Japan.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

thought its 8player co-op?

gonna get it either way :))

Ultr said:
thought its 8player co-op?

gonna get it either way :))

I think the max amount of players are 8 so it's 4 vs 4 or 8 on the same team.

It was 8 vs 8 in the PVP trailer but I don't know if they all are players.

Don't copy random editorials.

I'm very excited for it. Hopefully I'm halfway decent at it so I can play online and not look like an idiot lol.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

It's at my target already I was going to pick it up today.

wont be able to get it before the end of 2014 (i just spent my "gaming money" in other games...) and just after 2014 Bloodborne is coming out and that has my priority so its sad but i will have to wait a long time before i get it... theres just to many games that i want to get, and not much money right now...