By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us Game of the Year Edition hits PS3 next month

KLAMarine said:
estebxx said:

yes i agree with that, if anything i was the one who may have overreacted.

Not at all! :)

ok then.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
KLAMarine said:
estebxx said:

yes i agree with that, if anything i was the one who may have overreacted.

Not at all! :)

ok then.

ewwww get a room

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

There is a really good chance that PS3 version will reach 9 millions.Tlou has really good legs(at least on PS3)

Naughty dog's brand is getting stronger and stronger...Uncharted 4 on PS4 in the holiday season with people starving for a big exclusive will break 10 millions for sure.

I knew there would be a lot of non Sony fans furious with this game, just like they are in every single Tlou thread.

OttoniBastos said:
There is a really good chance that PS3 version will reach 9 millions.Tlou has really good legs(at least on PS3)

Naughty dog's brand is getting stronger and stronger...Uncharted 4 on PS4 in the holiday season with people starving for a big exclusive will break 10 millions for sure.

2015 holiday. It's not a finished game is it? That'd be awfully fast.

Around the Network
COLD_COBRA_ said:
I knew there would be a lot of non Sony fans furious with this game, just like they are in every single Tlou thread.

Who's furious?

KLAMarine said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:

Who's furious?

Read the comments.

bubblegamer said:
KLAMarine said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:

Who's furious?

Read the comments.

That's a lot of comments though.