Around the Network
poklane said:

Horizon pls

ME GRIMLOCK SELL PS4s!!!!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Gravity Rush 2 ps4 exclusive!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Aerys said:

Tidux was...Right ?!

Tidux :cool:

Annyway, i guess we will probably see Horizon + a Japan studio game, or Medial molecule new project.

Ali_16x said:
It has to be Media Molecules game they were suppose to announce their game at Gamescom.

That'a my guess too.

Around the Network

HORIZON please I beg you no I double beg you Sony release a trailer with releasedate or timeframe.
Hopefully we also see some news about the rebooted/remade ratchet and clank game I want to see the faces of my fellow nintendo fans which repel against the dark side instead of giving in. (i own a U so no fanboy intended just pleasure over someone else's suffering) And I want to play a new 3d shoot em up platformer with pixar quality cutscenes.

Perhaps some news over the shadow of the beast reboot and the quantic dream geme or the beyond 2 souls remake. I could hope for TLG news but we all know we would be kidding ourselves, perhaps E3 2017.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

ironmanDX said:

I'm pretty sure that would just signal the beginning of Armageddon.  

Could you imagine the reaction? It's just a fantasy ... but you never know.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sony sure knows how to fuel a console war. Always advertising the feeling of belonging to a (closed) community. Identification with a single brand. That's why people get so attached and bring their personal feelings into arguments.

That being said, I had goose bumps^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

MM and sontamonica already,lets do this chit(atleast some ratchetNclank footage at the least)..... btw is this new ratchet game gonna be cross plat?

larrysdirtydrawss said:
MM and sontamonica already,lets do this chit(atleast some ratchetNclank footage at the least)..... btw is this new ratchet game gonna be cross plat?

From what they've announced it's PS4 exclusive in Q1/Q2 2015.