By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony : " Exciting game announcements" at PS event

Normchacho said:
The band that made the song totally stole that melody from "Tom's Diner" by Susanne Vega.

you wish.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
ParryWinkle said:
Indie
Indie
Uncharted 4
Indie
Calling it now.

well, "indie" stuff like Rime, The Tomorrow Children and WiLD is always welcome in my book

I agree, although I'm pretty sure they stop being classed as "indie" once such games start getting financial support and are going to be published by a big company like Sony.

JustBeingReal said:
Lafiel said:

well, "indie" stuff like Rime, The Tomorrow Children and WiLD is always welcome in my book

I agree, although I'm pretty sure they stop being classed as "indie" once such games start getting financial support and are going to be published by a big company like Sony.

yes, that's exactly why I put indie in quotation marks - as many people do group those games with the small publisher/self-published titles

Skip Shenmue 3 cuz beta as f, Shenmue 4 PLS!

DerNebel said:
Can people please stop expecting anything from SSM already? Their main project was shut down and the other game is still so early in development that they apparently won't even be able to show it at the next E3.

A new AAA SSM game is far off.

yeah such a shame that their main project was shut down. guess shit like that happens at SSM. i hope cory barlogs game is a new IP.