By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - November Update for Xbox One

NobleTeam360 said:

So we'll be able to use whatever pic we want for a background, sweet, so I won't need to really ever buy a theme. Thanks MS, although I'd still buy a theme if you guys ever offer dynamic themes like the PS3 had.

There is a way to use any internet pic as a background on your 360 too, I used to do it all the time.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network

Really nice update. Achievement background... Nice!

Awesome :)

I just want to play my own music whilst playing a game without having to use snap :(

Sounds great!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Is everyone getting the new update? I don't have it yet.

zultar said:
Is everyone getting the new update? I don't have it yet.

I have part of it. But im in the preview program. Remember this is November's update, wait for November before expecting it. Regular owners just got the October update. 

Cool for Xbox owners. Wonder when they'll finally announce the date for us PS4 owners. Probably November as well.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I'm a preview member to, level 5, not sure if that matters for getting new updates or not.

zultar said:
I'm a preview member to, level 5, not sure if that matters for getting new updates or not.

Check your quests. You should have the profile update that allows you to change your bio + location and add a showcase to the top of your profile.