By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm going to give you your Wii U E3 2015 Nintendo.

bigtakilla said:
AnthonyW86 said:
So you don't want a good new IP?

I'd be VERY excited about a good new ip, this is just more my real expectations for E3 2015. This would at least make me happy. Plus my own take on how I HOPE they will be showcasing the games we know are coming.

I think they will announce a new IP, so start getting hyped :-p. Personally as a surprise megaton i would say Nintendo buying the rights for some Rare titles.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

They also said DKC TF was ready since November later on.

Still a delay. But seriously, I can't see Star Fox coming out next year, even if it is a small budget game. 1 year in development just feels like way too short.

It's actually 8.

But the 7 in Wii days were just the basic of things and experimentation and a big pause.

AnthonyW86 said:
bigtakilla said:
AnthonyW86 said:
So you don't want a good new IP?

I'd be VERY excited about a good new ip, this is just more my real expectations for E3 2015. This would at least make me happy. Plus my own take on how I HOPE they will be showcasing the games we know are coming.

I think they will announce a new IP, so start getting hyped :-p. Personally as a surprise megaton i would say Nintendo buying the rights for some Rare titles.

That sounds more like dreaming rather than predicting :P

The title made me thought that you were attending the event, and giving your Wii U back to someone in Nintendo's both or whatever.

Kuksenkov said:
The title made me thought that you were attending the event, and giving your Wii U back to someone in Nintendo's both or whatever.

Nope, part prediction, part expecting, part hoping. I'm keeping my Wii U, I personally love the system.

Around the Network

Personally I'm hoping a good 2016 line up emerges at E3 2015, and that delays for stuff like Xenoblade, Zelda and StarFox don't happen. Something Mother related would be great too, even if it's just localising Mother 3 for North America and Europe's Virtual Console.

But I want to know Nintendo are committed to Wii U into 2016, because I think they need to take their time and get their next console right.

I want them to improve their relationship with third parties:

-A new JRPG for Wii U from Square-Enix maybe using one of the new IPs that are having success on the 3DS like Bravely Default or Final Fantasy Explorers, Kingdom Hearths 3 port for the Wii U
-PES 2016 for the Wii U with an exclusive mode or a Nintendo team or something simple that could attract the players
-A good fighting game being ported to the console with an exclusive characters (Namco-bandai soul calibur with link?, Street Fighter IV ultra super something edition with Little Mac? something else?)
-Ultimate Monster Hunter 4 U for the Wii U from Capcom
-A game like Marvel Ultimate Alliance or X-men Legends, exclusive or not I don't care

And then all the first party stuff that you already mentioned, specially rooting for a Paper Mario game on the lines of TTYD.

sweetoothj said:
How about Nintendo get some third party games? That seems to be their biggest drawback.

Nintendo gamers don't need unfinished and rushed third party games ;) Everyone is always claiming that Nintendo gamers would not buy third party games anyway, but no one is asking why! We Nintendo gamers just don't purchase unfinished products with no support which come months to late with a really high price tag! Nintendo gamers buy only quality games which only Nintendo can create ;)

TheDarkTriforce said:

Nintendo gamers don't need unfinished and rushed third party games ;) Everyone is always claiming that Nintendo gamers would not buy third party games anyway, but no one is asking why! We Nintendo gamers just don't purchase unfinished products with no support which come months to late with a really high price tag! Nintendo gamers buy only quality games which only Nintendo can create ;)

Problem is that Nintendo gamers are very few, way less than 10 million, so the company needs all the other gamers, and for those third party games add variety to the line-up and helps justify buying the console over the other options. So, yes Nintendo needs third party, they can survive without them, but the investors don't want a company just surviving but making them a lot of money, otherwise they will just keep pushing till Nintendo starts making mobile games or becomes a third party themselves.

And whilst they are at it, announce that Gamecube games are coming to virtual console!