By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ‘Hatred,’ the video game shouldn’t exist and is disgusting

Tagged games:

I will not buy it, but, then again, I do not buy a lot of games.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
generic-user-1 said:
bubblegamer said:
Disgusting game that's based on the filth in some people's hearts. There are a lot of other games were you can kill the civillians, should you CHOOSE to, but never is it the sole purpose of the whole game. Those who don't see the difference by now are not going to change their minds by discussing it.

so what is the point in postal if u dont kill civilians? the "story"?

Where did you see me praise the likes of Postal and Manhunt?

I have Manhunt 2 for psp, it is not about mass murder, it is about CIA mind programming or something

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I don't even like the game but censorship is bad, and the feelings of some special snowflakes are not above the freedom of expression.
I might even buy it to piss off these pussified political correctness idiots if the price isn't too steep.

Baalzamon said:
bubblegamer said:
Disgusting game that's based on the filth in some people's hearts. There are a lot of other games were you can kill the civillians, should you CHOOSE to, but never is it the sole purpose of the whole game. Those who don't see the difference by now are not going to change their minds by discussing it.

I'm sure you've heard of Payday: The Heist?

It was popular enough that it even got a sequel. The sole purpose of the game is theft, more or less requiring that you murder completely innocent people to accomplish this. You sure as hell better be ready to shoot the cops too, or else you will lose.

True. I remember downloading the demo on PS3, and uninstalling a short time after it was done. The beginning part made it clear what kind of game it was! Sensationalist BS.

Baalzamon said:
bubblegamer said:

I'm sure you've heard of Payday: The Heist?

It was popular enough that it even got a sequel. The sole purpose of the game is theft, more or less requiring that you murder completely innocent people to accomplish this. You sure as hell better be ready to shoot the cops too, or else you will lose.

Yes and no.  Done properly with a 4 crew aetup , you can subdue and zipntie most if not all civilian's and in some cases you can stealth entirely.  The people you cannot subdue are gang members, who actively shoot at you.  There are some missions where going solo may require some civilian death, though.  Mostly the bank jobs in my experience.

Around the Network

I'd play it. Afterall it is just a game.If the other millions of people that you've digitally killed haven't made you a real life killer, this is no different, imo. I guess everybody is offended by something though.

We should be happy that people can create whatever types of games they want. If you don't like it, who fucking cares. No need to talk down to those who might enjoy it. No different than all the different genres of movies or music. What a close minded journalist that must be to say the game shouldn't exist.

I guess this is the next Mortal Kombat controversy.

Hypocrite suddenly socially correct gamers that kill ants and mosquitos all the time ending their innocents lives, hypocrite suddenly socially correct gamers everywhere.

This game has it's place. I see no problem here