By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - True detective was the best thing i saw this year by far

Excited to seaason 2?

NO 4 12.50%

YES 17 53.13%

Didnt saw this series ... shame on me. 11 34.38%

Total:32

Interstellar should be great unless it turns out like Godzilla where the trailers where great but the actual movie was pretty, meh.

Around the Network

Only shows I've been keeping up with this year were Gang Related, Gotham, Chicago PD, Law and Order SVU, and Brookyn 99. Everything else, I'm waiting until it appears on Netflix or watching a few episodes in a row at a friends house since I don't have cable.

Gang Related was good, got better with every episode but was cancelled after the first season. They didn't have room for a prime time slot so they launched it during summer. Maybe they'll bring it back because it was good.

Gotham is really good, Law and Order is really good, Brooklyn 99 is pretty good, and Chicago PD is excellent. Chicago PD is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time and the best cop show I've ever seen.

Meh grossly overrated, first 5-6 episodes great, last 2 were bad, terrible cliche boring villian, cliche buddy cops join up catch bad guy, they squandered everything they built up. Only hyped due to acting, the story was shit. Very predictable to, new first episode they would have a falling out over an afffair with his wife.

This show was spectacular. It was more character driven, with superb attention to detail and immensely beautiful photography. I hope season 2 is good, but can't see it hitting the same highs.

Potentially great show with underdeveloped lore and mythology which was prefaced over tits and a boring mid-season family drama.

Expected more.