By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Might Have A Chance to Become the Best Selling DW Game in the US! (If Not Top 3 of the Series)

iceland said:
Selling almost purely because of the brand name :P

but congrats I guess...

Cant deny that, still DW game :P

Around the Network

I hope it does, it would help Nintendo get future collaborations.

It definitely has a chance

Shouldn't the comparison be with other Zelda games? I mean, that's the reason most people bought it.

I don't think it will have enough legs for that to happen. This is not a casual game that will have legs for many months - the hardcore Nintendo fans bought it because of the Zelda name but that's it.

pokoko said:
Shouldn't the comparison be with other Zelda games? I mean, that's the reason most people bought it.

Hyrule Warriors isn't a Zelda game.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

The results are already known, so there is no need to explore that. Tbone's comparison is significantly more interesting

pokoko said:

It really shouldn't be compared to anything. People should take its sales for what it is.

With that said, if we are going to compare it with anything, DW games it should be. It plays like DW, not Zelda after all.

The people who call Hyrule Warrior's a Zelda game have obviously never played The Legend of Zelda  ___.

pokoko said:

No as its not a Zelda game, its a DW game. Remembering the MC/Fam threads, i didn't see this response at all when HW was being compared, why now? :P

*Sound Of Rain said:
pokoko said:

It really shouldn't be compared to anything. People should take its sales for what it is.

With that said, if we are going to compare it with anything, DW games it should be. It plays like DW, not Zelda after all.

Whatever you compare it to, DW shouldn't be it. It's not a DW game.