By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you want a zombiu sequel?

Tagged games:

Do you want a zombiu sequel/ would you buy it?

Yes 89 73.55%

No 20 16.53%

Maybe 12 9.92%

Total:121

I'd love a ZombiU sequel...
Sure it lacked polish, but I think the best instances of survival horror lacked polish...
I'd love to try and survive through a new city...
How about Berlin or Madrid???

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
Sure it lacked polish, but I think the best instances of survival horror lacked polish...

It would be better in Paris, with all the sewers and catacombs beneath the city.

Plus it would be more logical, first UK then the desease expands into the neighboring France.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

yes why not... or some DLC

Switch!!!

Nope the first one kind of sucked.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

If it's a Red Steel -> Red Steel 2 type improvement, most certainly yes!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Give it quite some polish and I will think about it.

I vaguely remember hearing Ubisoft have a completed Wii U game that they are withholding on release. Might be that.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Absolutely. It was by far the best game released in 2012. And this time I want it set in Paris, about time us Brits got a chance of revenge for being forced by the French to kill other Brits in ZombiU and Assassin's Creed III lol

I want Alien freaks!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:
leedlelee said:

It would be better in Paris, with all the sewers and catacombs beneath the city.

Plus it would be more logical, first UK then the desease expands into the neighboring France.

Using that logic wouldn't Dublin or Edinburgh be a good choice then?

Dublin maybe because it's on a different island, but Edinburgh? Why would the plague stop at England and not cross to Scotland from the very begining?

No, sorry, Edinburgh (like the rest of Scotland, and Wales) had the same fate as London in the first game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I want a Zombistation.

I haven't played the first one but the game is really interesting to me and still one of the reasons why I'd like to have a Wii U eventually.