By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - US Brawl Version Voices (Sound Test)

The codecs rock!
They were always cheesy and love them.

At a certain point I no longer hear the little voices as I'm too busy just having fun.

Around the Network

They are not going to be talking to much anyways, so who cares.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Holy crap Metaknight sounds like Darth Vader .... The pokemon trainer sounds like a 7year old

Pit's probably the worst, but eh, they're not that bad, they're honestly not heard very often, or they're behind all the other background noises.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Will not watch codecs as they will spoil laughing for me.

Around the Network

ike sounds like obi wan O_O

Just from listening to Fox and Meta Knight so far, I think TC is wrong. That's the voice of the original fox from Starfox 64.

You need to learn what sucky voice acting really sounds like, imo, lol. These are all pretty good.

Go buy Farcry and check out the VA from that game, then come tell me these suck.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Pit's voice is the only one that makes me hurt inside. Pokemon Trainer is annoying too but I expected that and Ike seems too deep. Metaknight is a little over the top but I'd take menacing over something stupid. The Japanese version had some wonky voices here and there too so this Japanophile nonsense about the JP voices being better always can firmly be dismissed as bullshit.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Not sure i like Ike's to much but in a battle with other sounds im sure they all sound fine, The Falco voices are the best on the clips and i really wanted Pokemon trainer to say " I Choose you" but that maybe on one of the other clips.

Off Topic: Does anyone know if there are Ash-colors for Pokemon Trainer

On Topic: If you want to hear the world's worst voice acting, look no further than 4kid's dub of One Piece.