By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Microsoft “Going in Hard” in 2015 Holiday Season; Quantum Break on Xbox One Targeting September

Goatseye said:
Scisca said:
NobleTeam360 said:

The thing is anyone can make anything sound boring by doing that. 

No. The thing is that gameplay really looked bad and boring. I was very intrigued by what they showed first, but then it turned out to be yet another generic shooter with time-freeze mechanic. Such a massive let-down. I was hoping they'd use this in a totally different way. Obviously, they still can have an ace up their sleeve, but in my case the early excitement in totally gone.

Isn't TPSs like that?

Uncharted... climb, shoot, hide. CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

Isn't it?

Hah! Shows what you know, it's climb, shoot, hide, PUZZLES, CTRL C, CTRL V. People will do anything to run down uncharted.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
foodfather said:
The way I see it. MS is the only company going hard on the exclusives front so is no surprise to see Q3/4 of next year looking good already.

Yikes, you must be extremely biased if you truly believe that nonsense.  They are both going hard on the exclusives.  But if it helps you to ignore all the ones Sony has releasing throughout next year, then by all means ignore them. 

They already went hard in 2014. Lol

Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, Dance Central, D4, Titanfall, Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, Kinect Sports Rivals, plus all the monthly updates, etc.

I mean they went harder than anyone else this year.

binary solo said:

Hah! Shows what you know, it's climb, shoot, hide, PUZZLES, CTRL C, CTRL V. People will do anything to run down uncharted.

You're in a MS thread and joining people downplaying future X1 exclusives.

OK.

I don't feel like getting into a discussion now.

tinfamous12 said:
They already went hard in 2014. Lol

Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, Dance Central, D4, Titanfall, Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, Kinect Sports Rivals, plus all the monthly updates, etc.

I mean they went harder than anyone else this year.

When did Fable Legends come out?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
binary solo said:

You're in a MS thread and joining people downplaying future X1 exclusives.

OK.

I don't feel like getting into a discussion now.

I did what now? Can you show how I joined in with downplaying Xb one exclusives here? Though if you want an opinion on the effect of 2015 exclusives I'd venture to say that PS4 looks to have a pretty equal share of things as shinobi pretty much said.

Also you seem to have no sense of humour.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

I did what now? Can you show how I joined in with downplaying Xb one exclusives here? Though if you want an opinion on the effect of 2015 exclusives I'd venture to say that PS4 looks to have a pretty equal share of things as shinobi pretty much said.

Also you seem to have no sense of humour.

I do have sense of humor. Not here though.

KazumaKiryu said:

i think, its very late. summer ?  bloodborne and the order 1886, february is amazing. And persona 5 + uncharted 4 are coming 2015.

why so late with QB ?

What does Sony have until February while Microsoft has Sunset Overdrive, Master Chief, and Forza Horizon 2.

Maybe something Minecraft related exclusively next year also

Awesome. Sept is great for quantum break. Ms don't need to worry about the order as it looks like Sonya too human for reception. Halo 5, quantum break and rise of the tomb raider is an awesome start.3 amazing exclusives. We will see what else Microsoft announces game wise over next few months.